Last Person To Post Wins

:D i`m still here, wearing my crown and now I'm going to give it to Mrs Depp before she goes to bed:D

Why thank you Allan! I'd rather wear my crown though, 'cos yours is way too big for my dainty little head. :p:D

:eek: Ahem! :mad:

;)

;)

;)

Hey, Hey, I Wanna Be A Rock Star

:D morning, all bow down to your leader, i am still the :king2: and champion of this thread :p

Indeed Allan, you are a gallant Knight and should be rewarded for all the wondrous things you do to make life a little lighter and more enjoyable for the ladies - your own included of course. For this I will have you bow down and I, YOUR QUEEN, will ask thee to step forth as Sir Allan G and remain one of the royal knights of this realm (or this thread). The opening for King isnt really on offer today. Arise Sir Allan G of Blackpool you tower over your domain - but alas not mine. Gerr .. off. Tee hee readers.

Indeed Allan, you are a gallant Knight and should be rewarded for all the wondrous things you do to make life a little lighter and more enjoyable for the ladies - your own included of course. For this I will have you bow down and I, YOUR QUEEN, will ask thee to step forth as Sir Allan G and remain one of the royal knights of this realm (or this thread). The opening for King isnt really on offer today. Arise Sir Allan G of Blackpool you tower over your domain - but alas not mine. Gerr .. off. Tee hee readers.

:D Thank you for you kind comments, however unfounded as they are, i am yor leader and as such i make you a lady in waiting to serve his royalness and to look after his every whim and need, i have and extensive hareem which you may join, and call upon thee in ones hour of need :p

Oh prithee Sire you are too kind to offer me such a place in your royal hareem but I can see that you are well occupied with Court matters; I shall leave you to rule your hareem whilst I take the real helm as Queen over this realm (or was that this thread).

Oh prithee Sire you are too kind to offer me such a place in your royal hareem but I can see that you are well occupied with Court matters; I shall leave you to rule your hareem whilst I take the real helm as Queen over this realm (or was that this thread).

:D no not this thread, i am the one and only :king2: on here :p

The next person to post is a spanner!

I smiled like a Cheshire Cat when I read your response. There is nothing wrong with a little banter and it does lighten the journey to slimdom just a tad. Are you prepared to joust a little - its daft, but does no harm. Which part of Cheshire do you hail from, I am between Knutford and Macclesfield, although currently in France.

Back