Last Person To Post Wins

awww lucky you - living in France - whereabouts are you?? :)

We are up in the mountains in the Savoie region, east of Lyon, but back again to the Cheshire plains at the end of April. Not everything in France is wonderful but this is my little bit of heaven. May not be able to get back if the seamen dont call off their strike; its been going on just a bit too long now and is causing major disruptions on both sides of the channel.

Who misses me? ;) lol

Bravo Becky wish I had thought of that. :)

morning boys and girls, another right royal sunday, anyone ready for a joust then? The ladies wish to be amused (unlike Queen Victoria - no not Posh). Let the games commence ...........

morning boys and girls, another right royal sunday, anyone ready for a joust then? The ladies wish to be amused (unlike Queen Victoria - no not Posh). Let the games commence ...........

:DWell i`m still here ready to take on all the wannabees :p

Mornin' Allan, I do like your gladiatoral he-man, is it one you posed for earlier. Every good Queen needs her Knights of the realm (thread). Any more around like you? Oh gosh - lead with your chin Di - I know what you will say, dont I. :))

Mornin' Allan, I do like your gladiatoral he-man, is it one you posed for earlier. Every good Queen needs her Knights of the realm (thread). Any more around like you? Oh gosh - lead with your chin Di - I know what you will say, dont I. :))

:D All round action man in my youth, now a bit more sedate in my regal duties :p i have minions to do all the running around for me now :D

The ayes have it young fella, but you aint got this thread back - tis mine, mine, mine.
THE Queen was in her counting house, counting out her Knights, when along came powdered toast man to try and push her out. Out came her other Knights, drove off other claims ..... and good Queen Di is back on her throne again.
Every fairy tale has a good ending.

*ahem*

No its Sunday - do you mean "amen" Cos I am in coming to get ya. Teehee!

Evening all, Your Queen is here, but only to announce that I'm going to be awol for a little bit longer as my youngest Amy has flu and is in need of some mummy hugs :sigh:

So, you can all fight over it but the crown is mine and always will be.

Bye for now ladies and men in waiting :D

Back