Last Person To Post Wins

Evening Maggie :D

:DHAPPY EASTER!!:D Im off to work now so dont go eating lots of chocolate and ruining all your hard work, look after my crown whilst im away fighting crime :p

Well Allan.. it wouldnt be right of you to fight crime whilst lugging around that big heavy crown.. i guess i had better take it off you for safe keeping.. hehehe..

x x

:D Only Queen Di the winner of this thread :p

It may be late but I couldnt resist just peeking in and reclaiming the crown. Good evening ladies - Becky (who always has an interesting signature), Maggie who is more appealing than her prickly friends) and the lovely Mrs D, (whose signature makes me drool - picture of Johnny). I am going to bed now to dream of you know who. :D:D

It may be late but I couldnt resist just peeking in and reclaiming the crown. Good evening ladies - Becky (who always has an interesting signature), Maggie who is more appealing than her prickly friends) and the lovely Mrs D, (whose signature makes me drool - picture of Johnny). I am going to bed now to dream of you know who. :D:D

im glad to like my sig di :D :D I change it sooo often especially for yooooooooooou!!!

too bad you have to go asleep oh well i will be here with my crown night night now

ps dont let the beg bugs bite :D :D

:D Whilst your all asleep, i take the crown and go to work were it will be locked away safely till the end of my shift later this afternoon :p

Morning all!

Afternoon :p

Nice and sunny here, although it was snowing not long ago!

Back