Last Person To Post Wins

Oi Sonia! That's MY crown!! I've been wearing it for weeks! Don't make me come after you!

Ive won :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Come along now, let me guide you to your comfy chair in the corner....... you know you like to sit in the sunshine, I said, IN THE SUNSHINE......okay dear? Do you want your blanket to keep your poor old feet warm? And your sheepskin slippers? :p:p:D:D

Mrs D runs away quickly before she gets a slap from Linda! lol! ;):D

:D The first to post in british Summer time 2008 :p

Oi Sonia! That's MY crown!! I've been wearing it for weeks! Don't make me come after you!
Lol, well I hadn't noticed it on you till now. Blame Maggie for trying to lure me away from this thread by introducing me to Facebook and I couldn't get away once there.

Anyways I think you will find that my crown is much much bigger than yours therefor is the real thing:p;)

Off with you to the dungeon for wearing an imitation crown and take Maggie with you for luring me away from this thread. I suppose you can take Allan too you need some one to make fun of for amusement. :D

Lol, well I hadn't noticed it on you till now. Blame Maggie for trying to lure me away from this thread by introducing me to Facebook and I couldn't get away once there.

Anyways I think you will find that my crown is much much bigger than yours therefor is the real thing:p;)

Off with you to the dungeon for wearing an imitation crown and take Maggie with you for luring me away from this thread. I suppose you can take Allan too you need some one to make fun of for amusement. :D

Oh How Very Dare You Sonia!!! :eek::eek:

Yours is the imitation crown - mine is the real thing dearie!! :p:p You can get to the dungeon immediately missy and don't poke your head out until I say you can! :p:D

hey mrs d, i think u should join sonia in the dungeon and dont poke even your nose out cuz i will chop it of na na na na nah!!!
ps hows things?

wudnt I ??? mwhahahahah

thats good things are good. things are good here just chillin with my crown u know yourself oh hang on you wudnt hahaha :)

Oh yes I would 'cos the real crown is mine - you've got the fake one so NER!! - AllanG stylee! :p:p:D

:D Now now carol what have i told you about nicking my catchphrases? The :king2:is mine all mine, and for being so cheeky you can have a good :whoopass:

Now stop arguing amongst yourselves - it really is unnecessary.......... the crown is mine, all mine and no contender can ever take it from me. Mrs. D .... did you see on the biography channel an entire programme dedicated to your "other half"; I was transfixed I have to say. Just love those eyes of his!!!! Enough...... calm down, calm down.

:D Now now carol what have i told you about nicking my catchphrases? The :king2:is mine all mine, and for being so cheeky you can have a good :whoopass:

Oooh! I wasn't expecting that! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mrs. D .... did you see on the biography channel an entire programme dedicated to your "other half"; I was transfixed I have to say. Just love those eyes of his!!!! Enough...... calm down, calm down.

OMG!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm heartbroken! Distraught! Shocked! How could I have missed a programme on my man! How? How? :confused::confused::confused:

Just going to lie down for a sniffle now.................:cry:

Back