Last Person To Post Wins

Good Plan!! Haha

La la la la laaaaaaaa!:D:D

so is there any responsibilitys with this position as queen?? i mean.. i understand that I shall have to wear a beautiful crown, and lovely clothes.. But i mean.. I dont have to go out and wave at people do i??

x x

Well.. See.. Ive now just posted last.. so it means my crown.. hehe.. *runs away with the crown.. gets about 100m away.. then collapsed*.. ok.. so im not used to running.. you can take it.. lol

x x

Lol @ Cat! 100m? I'm not a runner either so you could've just walked away with it. I can't even run 10m! :D BUT thank you for giving me back my crown, in return I'll offer you a job as one of my ladies in waiting - and yes you can wear the beautiful gown! ;):D

Hehe.. ok.. ill settle for that then.. Pretty clothes is the way to bribe.. lol..

I once had to run for a bus in london.. up hill.. for like.. 200m.. it was mega hot.. and i swear to god i nearly died.. Now if i miss a bus.. then i just miss a bus.. too bad.. lol.. so lazy..

x x

Haha! I thought clothes or shoes would be a good bribe :D;) A girl after my own heart! :D

I think if God meant us to run he wouldn't have put boobs on us as they get in the way too much lol! :D

I have to laugh at my kids the other week, we were out for the day and had to run back to the car in the rain....well you'd think they were dying of shock at seeing me run! All they could say was "Mum's running! Mum's running!" It's true I never ran when I was size 22 but there was no need for all that fuss lol! :rolleyes:

Haha! I thought clothes or shoes would be a good bribe :D;) A girl after my own heart! :D
Bags would have some a close second mind.. LOL...

I think if God meant us to run he wouldn't have put boobs on us as they get in the way too much lol! :D

Thats the best thing ive heard all year..!!!!! made me laugh so much.. but its soooo true..!!!!!!!

Soooo funny

what are ye on about? ive been on my couch the whole weekend with my crown on my head. its been looking after me. playing with the pretend crown tut tut!!!!

Soooo funny

Thanks Cat! :D Makes me laugh to think of myself running too - all bandy feet and no speed! :rolleyes::eek:

what are ye on about? ive been on my couch the whole weekend with my crown on my head. its been looking after me. playing with the pretend crown tut tut!!!!

See the photo at the bottom of my 'box' Becky? That's me wearing my crown! Yours is fake hun. If I were you I'd take it back to Poundland and get a refund quick lol! ;):p:D

yay 4 me! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mrs D how could you possibly think that you were the owner of the majestic crown, it is still mine and I really dont want to share it. Hi everybody, this is a message from your Queen. I hope you are all on fine form today. Queenly hugs to one and all

Back