Last Person To Post Wins

WRONG!!!!!! Allan, Allan, Allan *sighs* :rolleyes: Why don't you just give up and accept it? You'll never win this thread! :p BUT in recognition of all your hard work (in other words you spending too much time annoying me lol!) I am willing, as your Queen, to allow you to live with the other eunochs in my little eunoch room at the far end of the castle! :p

Take it..............or leave it ;):D:p

:p Never my place is in My palce to i can survey my kingdom from my throne room. ( And thats not the Royal Bog either) :p

:p Never my place is in My palce to i can survey my kingdom from my throne room. ( And thats not the Royal Bog either) :p

Yadda yadda yadda!! :blahblah::smoke::D:p:rolleyes:

I dont know if you are the winner Mrs D. New competition :)

:D Oh no you dont, the :king2: is mine and no one is going to steal it from or i will lock you up :p

Oh do stop stressing as to the winner of this thread; it is undoubtably my good self, Queen Di aka To Lose Long Trek is forever the Queen of this thread.

I dont know if you are the winner Mrs D. New competition :)

Ahh Leah my child, you have many many things to learn in life..... and many disappointments too, but there will always be one constant and that is that I AM the winner of this thread. Now young whippersnapper, go to bed and awake refreshed tomorrow! ;)

:D Oh no you dont, the :king2: is mine and no one is going to steal it from or i will lock you up :p

Will you use your handcuffs on me too? Pleeeeese!! :D

Oh do stop stressing as to the winner of this thread; it is undoubtably my good self, Queen Di aka To Lose Long Trek is forever the Queen of this thread.

Di, you can talk posh allllll night lonnnnnggg! But you'll never take my crown from me! NER NER!! ;):p:D

:D oh carol what have i told you about useing my catchphrases on here?? touch your toes :whoopass:

Morning:D

I started SS plus last saturday and haven't lost any weight yet - any advice?

You're all amazing to have lost so much so fast!!!

:D Keep dinking the water and stay off the scales for at least a week, then you will notice the difference, But this thread is for the last person to post, which is me :D Good luck with your quest to lose weight :p Oh and i win ;)

No I'm Spartacus!! :D:D

Oops! Sorry - Tony Curtis moment there lol!:eek:

No I AM THE WINNER IF THIS THREAD!! ME I TELL YA! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::D:D

:D Did you see Tony Curtis on Graham Norton last night??? he has aged beyond belief :eek: But back to the important things I WIN!!!! :p

Back