Last Person To Post Wins

hahahahahahahaahaha knew you would go soon!!!!!!!! Oh well looks like i have beeten everyone oh yes il just lie back in my throne and polish my crown after all yis er mucky paws on it all day ewwww and its smelly!!!!!!!!!

nyt nyt dont let the bed bugs bite mwhahahahahahhahahahaha :wavey::wavey::wavey:

NUTTER!!!! :D:D:D

Well I'm back in Blighty and this Queen is mighty; well she certainly will be if she doesnt get her act together. Please help your frail ol' Queen to conqueur her nibblesome moments. I wos doin' so well an all!!!!!!

:D your king is back, a bit battered and bruised, but i have completed day day one of the course, one more day of beating and locking people up in a safe secure manner :D

Hey who u callin nutty?

Im more fruity that nutty!:p!!

No I said you're a NUTTER! :D:p:D

Well I'm back in Blighty and this Queen is mighty; well she certainly will be if she doesnt get her act together. Please help your frail ol' Queen to conqueur her nibblesome moments. I wos doin' so well an all!!!!!!

Sorry Di but you can't cast the sympathy vote lol! :D You're just gonna have to accept that I'm Queen and you're not! :p:D

:D your king is back, a bit battered and bruised, but i have completed day day one of the course, one more day of beating and locking people up in a safe secure manner :D

You LOVE your job don't you Allan? :D:rolleyes:

oh i love Alan g pic with the spear,,hubba hubba

:) Allan in a toga. thats a sight for sore eyes :p

I'd pay to see that lol! :rolleyes::D

I'd pay more not too :eek:

.. oh god, that sounds wrong... I mean, I'd rather he stayed fully clothed :eek:

debs starts digging out of the huge hole she just fell into....

(and if Allan sees this... i loves ya really :rolleyes:)

I'd pay more not too :eek:

.. oh god, that sounds wrong... I mean, I'd rather he stayed fully clothed :eek:

debs starts digging out of the huge hole she just fell into....

(and if Allan sees this... i loves ya really :rolleyes:)

LMAO @ Debs! :D I'd actually pay - BUT only if I can take a photo and bribe him with it at a later date! ;):D It'd come in very handy in my quest to be the winner of this thread lol! :D

Back