Last Person To Post Wins

Oh no I won't Becky 'cos I'm lazy like that lol! :eek::D Just put another load into the washing machine-mine is like your dishwasher - on alllll the time! And there's only me and the 2 kids! :confused:

Glad to see you're feeling a little bit better today! :D

P.S. No I WIN!!! :p:p

ahh thanks i hope im better soon hate doing this diet while sick its even harder! and eh.......oh yeah.........one.............other.......................thing................I WIN :D :D :D :D :D hehe

your a funny lady!! Ok Im of now to wash my hair it looks as if i have taken the grease from the frying pan and rubbed it on my head!!!!!

Later Mrs D and Maggie...Be good no fighting over my crown!!!!!!!!!

Darn.. if I'd known I could blackmail him, I'd never have deleted those photos on my phone :eek:;)

Might see if I can find any from some old work parties......(I'll let you know......)

Wonder if I'm feeling brave cos I know he's already snoozing....:D

:D As if i wouldnt read what my minions have been up to in my absence, a good ruler has always got HIS finger on the pulse, and i am keeping notes in my little black book for who is going to get the most lashes, Carol is winning, Debs is second, maggie enjoys it too much and becky has just been entered into the book :p

hi hi maggieoooooo!!!

:p Morning all, your king is up bright and early to rule his thread, no prizes becky just a good :whoopass:, When you feel better of course, see to be a fair ruler i have to personally punish my hareem from time to time, just to keep you all in order :D

Morning everyone! It's a beautiful day!

Back