Last Person To Post Wins

Morning

:D Well well well, my nemises has gone away, right lets re name the thread so carol cant find when she gets back from her hols :p but i win first prize :p

:D See how quiet it has gone since Carol has left, it looks like a two way fight now between me and maggie, so its looks like i win then :D

:D Had to nip and see lynn for some shakes, she is going away for a week :D

:D No i`m wide awake, and i will be all night, the crown is safe and sound with me :p

Emmm...now hang on a min mrs d said we were to take it in turns to mind the crown but i was to mind it overnight as the rest of ye might fall asleep and let someone else steal it:rolleyes:

Emmm...now hang on a min mrs d said we were to take it in turns to mind the crown but i was to mind it overnight as the rest of ye might fall asleep and let someone else steal it:rolleyes:

:D But im on night shifts so it is staying with me, it didnt belong to Carol in the first place, its mine all mine :p

Ooooh am so lost and can't be bothered to read through 706 pages, crown for what, what's the prize??

Ooooh am so lost and can't be bothered to read through 706 pages, crown for what, what's the prize??

No idea! Good point though :D

allan you really need to wake up from that dream of your, you are sooo deluded:rolleyes:

:D ME!!!!!, im not deluded, i think you will find men will always come on top, we are natural born leaders and the crown belongs to me :king2:

Back