Last Person To Post Wins

i can tell this is going to last a long time lol, does this thing ever stop? or just till ppl get bored, because i am not prepared to losexx mixssy lxol xx

You two have absolutely a snowball's chance in hell of winning this thread!! Ner ner!! :p:p:D:D

You two have absolutely a snowball's chance in hell of winning this thread!! Ner ner!! :p:p:D:D

:D Niether have you mrs, another :whoopass: for nicking my catchphrase, well your king will be away for a couple of days on a course, so look after my thread whilst i am gone, and remember i read all your coments when i get back to see if anyone has commited an act of treason, anyone found bringing my name in to disrepute will be punished upon my return, or liverpool in july if its you Carol :p

:D Niether have you mrs, another :whoopass: for nicking my catchphrase, well your king will be away for a couple of days on a course, so look after my thread whilst i am gone, and remember i read all your coments when i get back to see if anyone has commited an act of treason, anyone found bringing my name in to disrepute will be punished upon my return, or liverpool in july if its you Carol :p

Oooh! Promises promises!! :D:D As for me bringing your reputaion into disrepute? I only speak the truth matey therefore I have nothing to fear lol!! :p:p;)

:eek::eek::eek: you will be nicking my throne as soon as my back is turned :D i will be back on thursday night to resume my kingly duties :p

When you bow, make sure you bow down very low okay? :D:p:D

:D Im sorry i cant bow that low even to make eye contact with you, maybe you should get a set of step ladders so you look me in the eye :p

Back