Last Person To Post Wins

I'm still full of cold unfortunately Becky, it's getting on my bl@@dy nerves now! I can't go more than 15 seconds without having to blow my nose, so all the skin around my nostrils is sore! :( Can you tell I'm feeling sorry for myself? :eek: How are you doing hunny?

Allan's supposed to be due back tonight or tomorrow, he's probably lurking, ready to pounce and try to steal my crown lol! :rolleyes::D

I'm still full of cold unfortunately Becky, it's getting on my bl@@dy nerves now! I can't go more than 15 seconds without having to blow my nose, so all the skin around my nostrils is sore! :( Can you tell I'm feeling sorry for myself? :eek: How are you doing hunny?

Allan's supposed to be due back tonight or tomorrow, he's probably lurking, ready to pounce and try to steal my crown lol! :rolleyes::D

Ohh i know what you mean i get that to especially if blowing nose a lot dry skin kinda eww hate it. Hopefully you be better soon, get a couple of hot whiskeys into ya and some pills and of to bed you'l be grand in no time.Im good me and dd of to see cdc tomorrow :( no other news now.

Allan can try and steal it but he will never win, come on out lurker :D :D :D

Mmmm whiskey..............could just do with one right now - purely medicinal of course! :D;)

I'm gonna go up to bed soon maybe a bit of extra sleep will strengthen me up a bit for work tomorrow night. Can't stay off sick or I'll get a verbal warning (not that I care but I need the money! :rolleyes:)

Message for Mr Plod - you can hide but it won't do you any good! Come out come out wherever you are Allan lol! :p:p:p

Message for Mr Plod - you can hide but it won't do you any good! Come out come out wherever you are Allan lol! :p:p:p

:D i wasnt hiding, i got back late last night, and by the time i had emptied my bags and shoved all my sweaty kit into the washer it was nearly midnight, but i am back and ready to defend MY crown. :p

i think you're both wrong, and the crown will only fit on my head! :)

i think you're both wrong, and the crown will only fit on my head! :)

:D Hello have you come to try and oust me from my throne and steal my crown??? many have tried but they have all failed, most are now members of the kings hareem, just ask carol, becky, Maggie, debbiemac and a few others that i can mention, well good luck because you will never ever beat the Master :king2:

i will...and have beat you lol

good day!

:D Afternoon Ladies, your king is of to work shortly, so behave whilst i`m not here, the crown is safely locked in the back of the police van, if you would like to claim it, see the driver who will be only to happy to lock you up with it :D

:D Afternoon Ladies, your king is of to work shortly, so behave whilst i`m not here, the crown is safely locked in the back of the police van, if you would like to claim it, see the driver who will be only to happy to lock you up with it :D

now thats really in your dreams sorry your wildest dreams...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

lol

Back