Last Person To Post Wins

Not from where I am...I will fight to the end. Just remember a man may have the last words in an argument but they are usually "yes dear"!!:D

Not from where I am...I will fight to the end. Just remember a man may have the last words in an argument but they are usually "yes dear"!!:D

:D Err no, we know we are right, you just think you are right, and we just let you think that to keep the peace, I Win again, anyway im of up town and then to bed, im on nights this weekend :D

:DHave a good sleep. Must get ready as am off sailing. ai will be back!:D

:D So will i, ready to fend off all you wannabees :D I am the champion of this thread, numero uno, WINNER!!!!!!!!! :p

The Queen has arrived!! :p:p Don't think I haven't been keeping an eye on my thread and my crown folks 'cos I have. The crown is in my locker at work and only I know the combination so you all have no chance of getting at it! :p:p:D

:D i have, got friends in lower places that can crack locks :D

You are such a bad looser!!:D You men are all the same...cant stand being beaten by a woman!!:D

Thats twice in one day you have made me blush!! Besides I hate being beaten by a man so am not going to start now!
Did you get your lottery ticket....maybe you WILL win that. At least one out of two is better than nothing at all!:D

Thats twice in one day you have made me blush!! Besides I hate being beaten by a man so am not going to start now!
Did you get your lottery ticket....maybe you WILL win that. At least one out of two is better than nothing at all!:D
I just looked on here and it looks like Skinikki was the last person to post so she must win? :doh:

Back