Last Person To Post Wins

:D I have been on nights over the weekend so i will be here till the wee small hours, winning as usual :p
What would make it interesting would be to see who makes the last post of every page, that way there could be a count up at the end of the day to see who wins daily?

What would make it interesting would be to see who makes the last post of every page, that way there could be a count up at the end of the day to see who wins daily?

That would usually be Mr G 'cos he seems to need less sleep than most. Don't know why though 'cos they do call it 'beauty sleep'! :D The likes of Becky, Nikki and myself have to get up early with our kids for school whereas Allan is a neglectful father who makes his poor kids fend for themselves! :eek::p

That would usually be Mr G 'cos he seems to need less sleep than most. Don't know why though 'cos they do call it 'beauty sleep'! :D The likes of Becky, Nikki and myself have to get up early with our kids for school whereas Allan is a neglectful father who makes his poor kids fend for themselves! :eek::p
I am off no until the morning as I need my sleep so ta ta :wavey:

:eek: You cheeky mare, mine are old enough to look after themselves, i can add slander to your charge sheet now :D

Oooh! I've got a charge sheet? :D What's that when it's at home? :rolleyes::D

:D all the crimes you have commited against your king, they have all been noted and when you are arrested they will be read out in court :p

:D 50 Lashes for you my girl, no oil just plenty of red marks acroos your ar#@:p

I'm off to bed soon!!...aren't you two tired yet????:p:D:D:D

Hellooooooooooo Becky!! Y'aroight darlin'?!
Did that sound 'Landan taahn' enough for you?:D

How was your trip?

Had a fab time thanks carol really really good my feet are soooo sore though from all the walking and got delayed both times at the airport damm ryanair!!! how have u been keeping?;)

:p The master and commander of this thread becky is back, so you can all go to bed now:p

thanks allan, nice of you to notice!!did u miss me?:p

Just thought Id let you babysitters of the crown know Im back and ready to claim my crown. You may all now take a hike!!!:D:queen: bow before your queen!!! :worthy: :D

Back