Last Person To Post Wins

Morning Skinikki

Just trying to get my picture working ....not sure how. Dont know if it will appear or not....here goes!:)

:D Yep its working, it`s nice to put a face to ones adversary, Just printing off the wanted posters now so you can be thrown into the dungoens :p

Morning!!! :D:D Your Queen has arrived after much piddling about with her antiquated pc! It's taken me over an hour to get online!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::mad:

Becky nice to have you back hunny! Sounds like you had a great time in London! :D

Hey Nikki it's nice to put a face to your name! :D

:D Im still here :D i have to nip up to pc world, one of my kids stood on my laptop and the screen is cracked :mad: so have to sit in the dinning room on this one now :p

hi guys, your winner becky here :D :D allan you shudnt be leaving your laptop lying on the ground...

:D I didnt, but i came in off night shifts and found it, the same night as my sons 16th birthday party??? but no one saw anything :mad:

ohh dear..can you just get the screen replaced?

:D As luck would have it, i took out the insurance cover, so if they cant replace the screen, then i get a new lappie free :p happy days :D

wel there ya go then..it will prob be a better laptop anyway with all the new stuff thats coming out these days.

I will still kick ur azz on this thread though :D :D

Back