Last Person To Post Wins

Evening Irene and Lacey :)

Things not too good with me, only the usual worries really,:rolleyes: I just need to take control of things and I'll be fine again.

Yes I knew you'd change it! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Doesn't make it true tho! I'm still Queen. :p:p

aww well i hope things start looking up soon for you hun.Im wrecked had failed cd yesterday and today am hoping for tomorrow fingers crossed.dd has wrecked my head all day and im still tired after the weekend im getting to old for nightclubs :(

ps I win!! :p

aww well i hope things start looking up soon for you hun.Im wrecked had failed cd yesterday and today am hoping for tomorrow fingers crossed.dd has wrecked my head all day and im still tired after the weekend im getting to old for nightclubs :(

ps You win Carol!! :p

:p:p:p Hope tomorrow goes well for you :D My 2 have had me climbing the walls for the last few days too. Flippin' hate the long Summer hols!! :mad::rolleyes:

:p:p:p Hope tomorrow goes well for you :D My 2 have had me climbing the walls for the last few days too. Flippin' hate the long Summer hols!! :mad::rolleyes:

aww thanks,i just need a good kick up the bum! hoilday in sept woohooooo!!!!!a week of sunshine and cheap drink and no dd i sound like such a bad mother!!

at least they will be back to school soon! :queen:

Hehe You bad mother!! :D;) I'd love a week away alone, no kids, just me and a load of books to read. Bliss! :D

Back to school soon?! Not until September! That's AGES away! :eek::eek::(

bf away so i home alone so no break at all!!! ahh you wont find sept coming along its nearly the end of july next it will be chrimbo!!

:D Morning ladies, glad you had fun whilst i was away, but the King is back and is taking the crown away to work with him today :p

morning!

Back