Last Person To Post Wins

Hi Allan. Shropshire was great. Shrewsbury is my home town so I love going back. I miss the hills living down in Essex but we are close to the sea here which I love. Cant believe we are in the second week of the hols already! Have got so many things going on just know it is going to fly by!
What were you doing in Shrewsbury then?:)

Hi Allan. Shropshire was great. Shrewsbury is my home town so I love going back. I miss the hills living down in Essex but we are close to the sea here which I love. Cant believe we are in the second week of the hols already! Have got so many things going on just know it is going to fly by!
What were you doing in Shrewsbury then?:)

:D A police training course at nescliffe, we stayed in a hotel in shrewbury :D

I know Nescliffe well! A few of my friends I went to school with live there. Hope you enjoyed sleepy Shropshire:D

I know Nescliffe well! A few of my friends I went to school with live there. Hope you enjoyed sleepy Shropshire:D

:D yep, wether was nice beer reasonable, and the hotel was fine :D Afternoon becky, you have to play with yourself now, im off to bed for a kip before my shift :rolleyes:

Afternoon

:D You lot behave, your lord and master is off to work, but i will log in first thing to see what you have all been up to :p

Im fine thanks hun, well done getting to day 6 when is your wi??

Back