Last Person To Post Wins

yeah that will be great hun, my wi tonight but just got af so will see how it goes??

:) Ps this is still my thread and crown you know that dont you? :D

:eek: making false statements again Becky?? i have a little cell just for you, trouble is being friday night it will be occupied by 2am so i, will wait till next week :eek:

:eek: making false statements again Becky?? i have a little cell just for you, trouble is being friday night it will be occupied by 2am so i, will wait till next week :eek:

no no i was just making sure susan knew who was queen around here!!! :queen:

What sort of facilities would i get in my cell? ensuite? flowers? champagne on arrival?

is it hard being in your line of work and being a queen allen???

Can I join?

Morning everyone. Your Queen is back on her throne ready for her minions to get out of bed and serve her!......Hail Queen Nikki:queen::queen::queen::D:D:D

:D Well your king has been working hard all night, and is of to the royal chambers to get ones head down for a bit, i will be back later to make sure the riff raff have`nt taken over :p

Morning King Allen. Pity I didn't get a chance to meet you and kiss your royal feet in Liverpool. Next time may be. In the mean time ... I am :queen: of this domain. :D

Morning King Allen. Pity I didn't get a chance to meet you and kiss your royal feet in Liverpool. Next time may be. In the mean time ... I am :queen: of this domain. :D

:D A peck on the cheek would do, no need to bend down in front of your king :p i am the :king2: so dont argue or you will be banished to the dungeons ;)

no no queen i cant go away i am ur servant here by your side lol

Back