Last Person To Post Wins

the next person to post after this comment is admiting to having a severe Body Odour problem...

:p:p:p

i see everyone is getting on well in here again lol

:character00180:so whos the most competitive?????

Well, we could always blame 'his nibs' for the smell... he's not around to defend himself and by the time he does, hopefully there'll be enough posts for him to not bother reading back.....

Do I sound scared?! I should be - I've seen his handcuffs :eek:

:character00180:so whos the most competitive?????

I think allan likes to think he is competitve but he doesnt scare me!!

Well, we could always blame 'his nibs' for the smell... he's not around to defend himself and by the time he does, hopefully there'll be enough posts for him to not bother reading back.....

ohh debbie you will be in for spanks!!!!!! we will def blame him boys smell anyway ewwww!!!!!!! He will read back on this for sure!!!!!!

I think allan likes to think he is competitve but he doesnt scare me!!

Nor me :p

ohh debbie you will be in for spanks!!!!!! we will def blame him boys smell anyway ewwww!!!!!!! He will read back on this for sure!!!!!!

i'll have to text him tomorrow and tell him i was forced to write it.....somehow I dont think he'll believe me!
Thank god he patrols nowhere near me - he'd get me for speeding for sure!

I wouldnt mind the 'virtual' spanks - its the real ones that hurt :eek: *note to self, learn to run faster!! :D

(and before the smut ensues.... we go way way back, and yes, I know the missus too!)

oh really...well under your name its say "Becky's a sore looser :D of lptpwt 'cos Carol's the winner"

:p:p

Which ones Deb? The Police issue or the pink fluffy? ;):D

i'll have to text him tomorrow and tell him i was forced to write it.....somehow I dont think he'll believe me!

Haha he's a copper, they don't believe anyone lol!

I wouldnt mind the 'virtual' spanks - its the real ones that hurt :eek: *note to self, learn to run faster!! :D

(and before the smut ensues.... we go way way back, and yes, I know the missus too!)

:eek::eek::eek:

Oh look everybody! I'm the only one here - again! That means I'm the winner - again!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

smut who me? noooo!!!!!!!!! Well if i do go to the liverpool meet il know not to get to close to him!!!

:p:p

Oh look everybody! I'm the only one here - again! That means I'm the winner - again!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

yeah yeah yeah Whatever!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D Oi i saw that, yep " I OWE YOU ONE SPANK" just making note to ones self, dont think you two have escaped, carol, becky, you know who you are ;) do you honestly think i wouldnt read back?? a good king likes to see what his subjects have been up to in his absence :rolleyes:

:D Oi i saw that, yep " I OWE YOU ONE SPANK" just making note to ones self, dont think you two have escaped, carol, becky, you know who you are ;) do you honestly think i wouldnt read back?? a good king likes to see what his subjects have been up to in his absence :rolleyes:

We knew you would read back!!!! Im not afraid of you allan....:rolleyes::rolleyes:I dont think debs, or carol is either :D

:D looks like im on here all by myself, so i win :D

Back