Last Person To Post Wins

:D Well its far too hot and sunny here to be sat in front of the computer so im off outside to tend to the royal gardens :D

boo hoo, its still miserable up here. Stopped raining so thats a plus :D

sunny day here :) now if only i had of thought to do some washing last night i could have it on the line drying :(

:D see thats why you cant be the winner of this thread, no forward planning, i had the first lot out at 8 this morning and just put the second line out now, cos tomorrow it is going to rain all over the uk, sunday will be nice :D Thats the weather forcast for my kingdom over the weekend :p

:D see thats why you cant be the winner of this thread, no forward planning, i had the first lot out at 8 this morning and just put the second line out now, cos tomorrow it is going to rain all over the uk, sunday will be nice :D Thats the weather forcast for my kingdom over the weekend :p

ohhh har di friggin har har....well i can do the washing today and who knows it might be a scorcher here in ireland tomorrow so you go and sit in your rain haha!!!!! I was up late last night on here winning thats why im so tired today. I really shudnt be here now either but soo addictive...piles of stuff to do!!!

ohhh har di friggin har har....well i can do the washing today and who knows it might be a scorcher here in ireland tomorrow so you go and sit in your rain haha!!!!! I was up late last night on here winning thats why im so tired today. I really shudnt be here now either but soo addictive...piles of stuff to do!!!

:D Err i dont think so, i was still here at 2:30am posting, and up again at 8 this morning, but im on nights so i will be going back to bed soon :D

Morning losers!! :p:p:D

Becky go and do your housework. :rolleyes:

Allan go to bed. :p

Leave your Queen in peace to rule her Queendom! :D:D

im still here losing mrs d :D :D :D but im going now def ok be back later this damm house should clean itself!!!

Yeah I agree Becky, you're still here losing and the house should deffo clean itself lol! :D I could do with one of those robot hoovers that KD likes, only in various sizes for the corners, curtains, one for the dishes, one to do the ironing........:D

Yeah I agree Becky, you're still here losing and the house should deffo clean itself lol! :D I could do with one of those robot hoovers that KD likes, only in various sizes for the corners, curtains, one for the dishes, one to do the ironing........:D

:D Hello carol, long time no speak :p see you dont need aq robot you need to find a good man to look after your every need :D

:D Hello carol, long time no speak :p see you dont need aq robot you need to find a good man to look after your every need :D

:p:p:p To you too Allan lol! I need a good man? Why yes I believe you're right there lol! :D If you know of any, let me know 'cos they're non existent in Liverpool lol!

hey mrs d all we need is allan...he is so domesticated i have just got the washing on now and it looks like its going to rain. still have another load to do with bf's shirts and have to go and leave his suits in dry cleaners. I think i need a maid :)

hey mrs d all we need is allan...he is so domesticated i have just got the washing on now and it looks like its going to rain. still have another load to do with bf's shirts and have to go and leave his suits in dry cleaners. I think i need a maid :)

Haha Becky! Good idea! Allan you need to clone yourself so Becky and I can each have our own 'Allan G houseperson' lol!

Tell me, are you as domesticated as you say? Can you tackle all the household jobs? We know you brag about doing the ironing, washing, gardening etc, but what about the cooking, washing up, dusting, hoovering, changing the sheets, the litter tray, the kids toys etc etc?! :D

Mrs D steps back to avoid the fireworks lol!!

Back