Last Person To Post Wins

Haha Becky! Good idea! Allan you need to clone yourself so Becky and I can each have our own 'Allan G houseperson' lol!

Tell me, are you as domesticated as you say? Can you tackle all the household jobs? We know you brag about doing the ironing, washing, gardening etc, but what about the cooking, washing up, dusting, hoovering, changing the sheets, the litter tray, the kids toys etc etc?! :D

:D Yep i m qualified in the above jobs, lelsey hates cooking and is not very good at it, i statred cooking at an early age and passed my o level in it, you forgot decorating, window cleaning, mender of broken appliances, garage clearer and car washer :p

so what does mrs g do? seeing as you do everything else :D oh and eh you dont win on here cuz i do :D :p

She gives him the jobs to do of course!! :rolleyes::D

Oh, and checks they are done right I hope....Well, we girls have to have time to go shopping :p

good morning...wonder how long this post will stay the last !:)

...achooo.........

:D Evening everyone, has no one been playing with you becky whilst i`ve been asleep??? :D

I'm not playing. Just laying claim to something that's rightfully mine ... the winning post! :D

:wavey:LOL:wavey:LOL:wavey:LOL:wavey:LOL:wavey:
sharon xx

Back