Last Person To Post Wins

You are all so wrong! I am the queen x

Hope Allan is doing ok, Miss him jumping in and making me laugh. Oh well I guss I have to Hold the crown until he comes home and trys to take it, Because you ladies are no Competion for the Real Queennnnn ha ha ha ha(that was supposed to be a real sinister laugh)

Hey Carol I just noticed you have a meez with a little you on it with a crown, thats cute even if I am the queen here :party0048:

Hey Carol I just noticed you have a meez with a little you on it with a crown, thats cute even if I am the queen here :party0048:

Hehe! Thank you! :D It's really only there to remind BECKY who's the Queen around here, poor girl keeps denying the truth lol!! ;):D

oh dear!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey Carol I just noticed you have a meez with a little you on it with a crown, thats cute even if Becky ISN'T the queen here:party0048:te]

:p:p:p Becky

Hello hunny! Just popping in to claim my crown/throne/Queendom etc! :D:D

Nothing you say can ever change my mind so back away from the lappie and go and look after your beautiful daughter lol! How is she btw? Getting into mischief at every opportunity like any normal toddler? :D:D

i dont think so mrs d i am the only winner on here :D yes she is stuck in all sorts but is been quite helpful today for a change!!!!!!!! caught her drinking one of my tetra's yesterday morning!!!!!!!!! :(

Becky I didnt know you had a daughther,:rotflmao::rotflmao: I am laughing my tuss off about her drinking your tetra, I guess mums just cant have nothing for themselves.

Ok bunny,Mrs depp,mother becky and mrs claire I will be holding the throne today:king2: so you ladies might as well relax and just give it up.

Last edited:
Back