Last Person To Post Wins

Good evening all :)

I am better now it's the weekend, had a rubbish week at work and feeling a bit low diet wise - not that I will stray as I am on hols in two weeks, but it's been a struggle! Anyway, how are you?

I am better now it's the weekend, had a rubbish week at work and feeling a bit low diet wise - not that I will stray as I am on hols in two weeks, but it's been a struggle! Anyway, how are you?

aww sorry to hear that. im good thanks but the weekends are hard for me.have wi tomorrow. im of on holidaay in 3weeks tomorrow so i wont be straying till then either well i plan on having the last wi on the thurs cuz its my birthday the friday before we go. xx

aww good luck for tomorrow - I can't wait for my weigh in on Wednesday as it's been a month since the last one and it will be my last weigh in before my holiday!

Where are you going on your hols? x

aww good luck for tomorrow - I can't wait for my weigh in on Wednesday as it's been a month since the last one and it will be my last weigh in before my holiday!

Where are you going on your hols? x

aww thanks i have weighed this morn & its not looking good im ok though :) jeez do u only get weighed every 4weeks? I only see my cdc every 2/3 weeks sometimes every week it depends as shes a 2hr drive from me. were of to lanzarote for a week cant wait def wont do the diet any god. where are you of to hun? :)

Yeh, The first two weeks I went every week for WI but as she doesn't live close, I decided it's better to save petrol and go monthly! What I do need to do though is get rid of my scales as it's not helping. I weigh myself and if it doesn't look good I get really upset, yet I know I will be so chuffed with my months weigh in! Bloomin crazy!

We're off to Turkey - all inclusive, so my first planned break (it was booked before I started CD) so need to use all my willpower to get straight back into it on my return! Thank god for this site!!

I hope your weigh in goes ok tomorrow, I am sure it will be better than it seems!

Hey ladies

Bunny- I am so sorry you were having a bad week at work:hug99:I am pretty sure your last weigh in will be great,just focus on your trip and before you know it, It will be time to go on vacation.:character00180:

Becky- Sorry about your weigh in, but thats great that you are trying to keep a positive attitude :D , because the truth of the matter long as we keep going we will all get to our goals:hug99:

Oh yeah bunny can you take me in your suitcase I would love to go to Turkey:innocent0001::innocent0001::innocent0001: :D

Now the Queen will reclaim her throne:queen:

:DMorning Ladies, i`m back and im here too take MY crown back :king2: Funeral went ok on tuesday, and we decided to have a couple of days on the South coast in Portsmouth, But i`m here now and ready to defend my crown from you lot :p

Thanks USA girl, would love to put you in my suitcase, but after I go shopping today I don't plan to have any room left! Heehee!! Thanks though girls, can't wait for my trip.

Allan, great to see you back, we've missed you - glad it went ok, we were thinking of you.

Well I am not on here for long as I have already been lazy and should already be at the shops!!!

Catch you all later x

Hey Alan so sorry for your lost, glad to see you back.:)

Get a lot of shopping done Bunny so you will lookk Divine.;)

:D Trouble is when you have a week away, you have to come back and catch up with all the odd jobs, but i still have another week off work to claim what is mine :p

Alan maybe you will be able to get some rest also while you are home for the week.

But you still will not be getting the throne :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

hello girls and welcome back cheeky boy!!!

back from wi a while ago sts unfortunaly but 21lbs in 3weeks is not to be sniffed at so im not sad about it.

im back now to defend of ye wannabe's from my crown :)

Back