Last Person To Post Wins

Ha ha that was cute,I swear you guys keep me laughing all the time

i love it that we all entertain each other, are you in the usa or is that a silly question? what time it there? so when we sleep u could be winning and when u sleep we could be winning :D

Evening ladies! :D:D Yes! I'm back!! Finished work until next Thursday (yay!) so Becky's here to claim her crown again lol!! ;):D

Hey Allan, welcome back. :)

:giggle:

awwwwww look what the cat dragged in...poor becky all alone all eve then u decide to come on :whoopass:!!!!!!! aww no im in a good mood so no :whoopass: tonight!!!!!!!!!! what you going to do for your few day of hun?

Hey becky what time is where you are, its 7:15 pm here

Hi Mrs Depp whats up.nice try haha

OMG!!!!!!!! Thats sooo freaky...just read my post and i swear i didnt see your post before i posted!!!!!!!!! great minds think alike or what!!!!!!!!!!! its 12.14 at night here

Yep Becky im from the States :), When you girls and Alan are sleeping, I just be ralaxing and chilling with the crown. :whistle::whistle::queen:

awwwwww look what the cat dragged in...poor becky all alone all eve then u decide to come on :whoopass:!!!!!!! aww no im in a good mood so no :whoopass: tonight!!!!!!!!!! what you going to do for your few day of hun?

Oi Cheeky!!! You're in a good mood? I'd hate to see a bad one then if you're still smacking butts lol!! :rolleyes::eek::D

What am I doing for the next few days? Not a lot, catching up on the housework (boring!), new tyre for the car (boring!), some other boring stuff! :rolleyes: I'm going girlie shopping on Tuesday with Amy so looking forward to that. Chris is going too but he'll be with his g/f and I've been ordered to stay away! We're only allowed to get the bus with them because he's a big scaredy cat on the bus, he doesn't know which stop to get off 'cos he hates going into Town lol! So we've got to make sure he looks all macho!! :rolleyes::D Oh and I'll be keeping you from winning my thread lol!!

OMG!!!!!!!! Thats sooo freaky...just read my post and i swear i didnt see your post before i posted!!!!!!!!! great minds think alike or what!!!!!!!!!!! its 12.14 at night here

Time for all young Irish mums to go to bed!!

Evening ladies! :D:D Yes! I'm back!! Finished work until next Thursday (yay!) so I'm here to claim my crown again lol!! ;):D

Hey Allan, welcome back. :)

I'm off work for a week too Carol!!!...lol

Even more late nights next week eh?..xxx

;) You know what Lacey? I used to get to bed by 11pm every night - that was pre Minimins of course! :rolleyes::D Wouldn't mind, but I'm constantly tired and still keep myself up till all hours lol! :rolleyes::D

Carol....I could have written the exact words for myself!!! I sit and have to tell myself OUT LOUD....."Go to bed Lacey"!!..lol;):D

Yep Becky im from the States :), When you girls and Alan are sleeping, I just be ralaxing and chilling with the crown. :queen:

yeah yeah :whistle::whistle::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oi Cheeky!!! You're in a good mood? I'd hate to see a bad one then if you're still smacking butts lol!! :rolleyes::eek::D

What am I doing for the next few days? Not a lot, catching up on the housework (boring!), new tyre for the car (boring!), some other boring stuff! :rolleyes: I'm going girlie shopping on Tuesday with Amy so looking forward to that. Chris is going too but he'll be with his g/f and I've been ordered to stay away! We're only allowed to get the bus with them because he's a big scaredy cat on the bus, he doesn't know which stop to get off 'cos he hates going into Town lol! So we've got to make sure he looks all macho!! :rolleyes::D Oh and you'll be here your winning your thread !!

Time for all young Irish mums to go to bed!!

awww how sweet soon he will be all grown up and up to no good :p:p:p

I'm off work for a week too Carol!!!...lol

Even more late nights next week eh?..xxx

hope you have a lovely week of work aswell lacey

So how do you win this game?!

:rolleyes:

ahem well there's the prob you dont really because i am the only winner....all the rest of ye are just wannabee's :p

Haha! Nobody knows! We all just try our best to stop Becky She is the one true queen of this thread :D You can be the winner for now though as I'm off to bed, night Shadaca :D

:giggle:

:D Morning all, i seem to having major problems with this site, it`s taking ages to load, half my smilies are missing, and navigating from page to page takes all day, hence my absence last night, i just gave up, it`s only Minis, i can go on any other web page and its not a problem, my broadband is fine, and i have completed a virus and spyware scan?? :mad: but whilst im here the crown is mine :p

Hi Allan, good morning, sorry to hear minimins is so slow for you, but at least it gives us chance to have the crown! Hope everyone has a good Sunday x

:D Morning bunny, i seem to have resolved the problem, i logged out and back in and it seems to have cured the problem :D So i can defend my crown from you wannabees :p

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Haha!

Oh well, it'll keep us busy anyway! :p

:D I will get to 8000 post before the day is out :D most of them have been on here trying to keep carol and becky from pinching my crown :p

Hey Shadaca :)

OMG Allan - 8,000 posts! I have a long way to go!!! x

:D Im still here but not for long, its too nice up here to be sat at my computer, bank holiday sales are on at B&Q and halfords :D

Back