Last Person To Post Wins

Hello, your queen is back :p

Hope you are all having a wonderful day! x

I have soooo much washing to do. My bedroom looks like a clothes bomb went off in it! Literally... bits and pieces everywhere! :eek:

:D Sounds like you need a mans touch, we are throwing a party for my son tonight and we have hoovered the whole house, cleaned both bathrooms and the loo downstairs, the kitchen is ready for me to start cooking in :D and im still winning on here :p

:D Sounds like you need a mans touch, we are throwing a party for my son tonight and we have hoovered the whole house, cleaned both bathrooms and the loo downstairs, the kitchen is ready for me to start cooking in :D and i see your still winning on here :p

:giggle:

well arnt you just great allan!!! is it your son's birthday?

ah I see, well congrats to him and i hope ye enjoy the party ohh and allan i hope you enjoy the cleaning up afterwards!!!! :p ohh and allan while your partying i will be here winning :D :queen:

ah I see, well congrats to him and i hope ye enjoy the party ohh and allan i hope you enjoy the cleaning up afterwards!!!! :p ohh and allan while your partying i will be here winning :D :queen:

:D And i will be leaving them to it, with my laptop in the other room, i will still be winning :D

no you're noooooooot lol

nope! hehe

Back