Last Person To Post Wins

*wedges self into throne* Ha! Gotta find a new chair though :p

Evening losers! Been having prob with our t'interweb connection today and have only just managed to get back online. But I can see you've all been busy trying to steal my crown and my throne - to no avail I might add! :p:D

Welcome back Nikki btw. What's been happening? Well, it's been a bit quiet for a couple of days 'cos young miss Becky has been missing in action, which means I've had an easy time of holding onto my crown! :D;)

Hope you had a lovely holiday!

:D Evening Carol, has your tinterweb :Dfixed itself now???, well im here still winning :D

:D I had my first day back at work today, my three weeks off went too quick, and it felt like i had never been away, just loads of e-mails and paper work:p

:D I had my first day back at work today, my three weeks off went too quick, and it felt like i had never been away, just loads of e-mails and paper work:p

Aww poor Allan! :rolleyes: E-mails and paper work sounds cushy to me lol! :D I'm off until Thursday again, but the days seem to pass too quickly for my liking! :mad:

Aww poor Allan! :rolleyes: E-mails and paper work sounds cushy to me lol! :D I'm off until Thursday again, but the days seem to pass too quickly for my liking! :mad:

:D And case papers for court, and catching up with all the new paperwork that has come through in the last three weeks :D

:D And case papers for court, and catching up with all the new paperwork that has come through in the last three weeks :D

Busy busy busy!!! :rolleyes: Well, I could go on about my job but I won't bore you with the fact that I had to stand for 3.5 hours solid on Friday because there weren't enough chairs on the checkouts! And that every other customer I had felt it was my job to pack all their bags (average shopping bill £100 = 15 carrier bags!) while they stood and watched or chatted on their mobiles! And that during that 3.5 hour period I asked to use the toilet but didn't get there because we're not allowed to leave our checkout unless there is another person to cover for us. So I had to wait and pray that I didn't 'let go'! :rolleyes::eek:

Oh my goodness! Hectic! :eek:

:D I would get on to usdaw, they are supposed to provide chairs, just moan about health and safety issues at work, or tell your supervisor you have bad feet/back and cannot stand up for long periods and put it in writting to management, you have a case :D

Wheeee! Becky's back :)

:D I would get on to usdaw, they are supposed to provide chairs, just moan about health and safety issues at work, or tell your supervisor you have bad feet/back and cannot stand up for long periods and put it in writting to management, you have a case :D

Yeah, tried the bad back one 'cos I have sciatica, doesn't work with management, they just give us a load of rubbish about there not being enough money to supply chairs for 30 checkouts and when a chair comes available you can get it blah blah blah! :rolleyes:

Nope, I win :p

Carol - that sounds absolutely ridiculous! If you have a bad back how on earth can they make you stand for hours and deny you a chair?! :eek: Shocking

Back