Last Person To Post Wins

you broke me!!!! :hug99:

:p :p

I knew the invasive pm's would work lol! ;):D "Ve haff vays off makink you post!" (my tribute to Monty Python :D)

Nope, I win :p

oi missus, stop sticking your toungue out at me :whoopass:

Yeah, tried the bad back one 'cos I have sciatica, doesn't work with management, they just give us a load of rubbish about there not being enough money to supply chairs for 30 checkouts and when a chair comes available you can get it blah blah blah! :rolleyes:

thats so stupid, how the hell are you ament to beep the stuff through standing up. you could always bring your own chair :D maybe a small fold up one might even fit in your handbag!!!

Yeah, tried the bad back one 'cos I have sciatica, doesn't work with management, they just give us a load of rubbish about there not being enough money to supply chairs for 30 checkouts and when a chair comes available you can get it blah blah blah! :rolleyes:

:D Rubbish, tell them they have a duty of care to all there staff, just read the mission statement back to them, you can request a copy, i have been in retail management before i joined the police, so i know they have to provide for the well being of there staff :D

Nope, I win :p

No ya don't lol! :p

Carol - that sounds absolutely ridiculous! If you have a bad back how on earth can they make you stand for hours and deny you a chair?! :eek: Shocking

Well their answer to everything is usually along the lines of 'if you don't like it you could always leave' or words to that effect! :rolleyes::mad:

Becky - I was poking my tongue out at the person who said she won (can't remember the name - sorry! :eek:) So :p lol

I think you should take Allan's advice on this one hun, they can't be allowed to do that!

Trouble maker ;)

thats so stupid, how the hell are you ament to beep the stuff through standing up. you could always bring your own chair :D maybe a small fold up one might even fit in your handbag!!!

Well we can still scan because the checkouts are quite high so it's not that uncomfortable for a while, but after about 30 mins I find I need to sit down - getting old y'see lol! Bring my own chair in my handbag lol? God I've missed you!!! :D:D We have to leave our bags in our lockers anyway. :D

:D Rubbish, tell them they have a duty of care to all there staff, just read the mission statement back to them, you can request a copy, i have been in retail management before i joined the police, so i know they have to provide for the well being of there staff :D

I know they do, and believe me I do kick up a huge stink whenever I haven't got a chair! But if I do that too often to my supervisor I'll get talked about and they won't tell management anyway. At any one time we have 3 checkout managers on each day, but they spend most of their time in the office doing paperwork etc. So, any problems we do have are usually dealt with by other checkout workers called 'runners'. Basically, if you get to the checkout and have forgotten something or have a broken egg etc it's the runners job to fetch a replacement, deal with queries, voids etc. They're on the same pay scale as me, and have no management clout unfortunately. :rolleyes:

Very tired kids, think I'm gonna have to call it an early night :(

lol Well enjoy the crown until tomorrow missus :)

Mrs depp so sorry to hear about your job:mad: It needs to be a better system in place:confused:

Hey Becky Glad to see you back sweety,;) I hope you had a good rest because, I was working out while you were gone:character00116: I know I had to be strong when you came back to defend my crown.:D

Hey allan nice try ,but you will never win to many woman here lol:girlpower::girlpower:

Hey Bunny thanks for holding down the fort haha

But The queen is back :queen::queen::talk017:haha

Mrs depp so sorry to hear about your job:mad: It needs to be a better system in place:confused:

Hey Becky Glad to see you back sweety,;) I hope you had a good rest because, I was working out while you were gone:character00116: I know I had to be strong when you came back to defend my crown.:D

Hey allan nice try ,but you will never win to many woman here lol:girlpower::girlpower:

But The queen Becky is back :queen::queen::talk017:

awwww thank you :giggle:

you said it..........:D :D

;);)

Very tired kids, think I'm gonna have to call it an early night :(

Night night Brighty:D

I know......easier said than done sometimes though isn't it? I know the more we complain the more they ignore us and that's wrong, but if we say nothing that doesn't do us any good either. :rolleyes::sigh: Never mind, maybe they'll splash out on a few new chairs soon lol!

Hey Becky Glad to see you back sweety,;) I hope you had a good rest because, I was working out while you were gone:character00116: I know I had to be strong when you came back to defend Carol's crown.:D

You got that right USAgirl! ;):D

But The queen is back :queen::queen::talk017:haha and it's Mrs Depp!

Back