Last Person To Post Wins

:D Morning all, the king is back and orf to bed, so behave i will return later, and as for carol being Funsize :rotflmao::whistle: four feet and a fag butt more like :p

:D Morning all, the king is back and orf to bed, so behave i will return later, and as for carol being Funsize :rotflmao::whistle: four feet and a fag butt more like :p

I prefer funsized thankyouverymuch!! :rolleyes::D My mum always told me there's good stuff in small parcels lol! ;):D

will you ever learn? :p :p :whoopass:

No. Will you?

ohh naughty naughty :whoopass: for you to!!

Now Becky, don't encourage him lol! :rolleyes:

Now queen Carol is back in charge :D :D

I prefer funsized thankyouverymuch!! :rolleyes::D My mum always told me there's good stuff in small parcels lol! ;):D

:D You know im only joking, shorty, i dont want to be accused of being heightist :p Well im back off to work to do lots of papetrwork for the stuff i had to deal with last night, so catch you all tomorrow when im off :D

its ok allan we dont want to catch you!!! :p :p :p just whip you :whoopass:

and no carol i will never learn....:p :p will you ever learn that im the one true winner here on lptpwt???????? mwhahahaha!!! :p

:D You know im only joking, shorty, i dont want to be accused of being heightist :p Well im back off to work to do lots of papetrwork for the stuff i had to deal with last night, so catch you all tomorrow when im off :D

Hehe! You may be many things Allan, but you're not heightist lol!! :D See you tomorrow, be ready to LOSE!!! :p:D

its ok allan we dont want to catch you!!! :p :p :p just whip you :whoopass:

Ooh Becky! Group whipping!! Is that like dogging lol?! :eek::D

and no carol i will never learn....:p :p you are the one true winner here on lptpwt!!!

:p:p:D Thank you Becky! Mwah! xxx

damm it 4hours you had the thread for. im loosing my touch not just weight ba dum bish!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe! I've had it for a whole day (I think) a couple of times too lol! :p:p You may as well give in and let me rule in peace - I promise to let you live in luxury, you'll have your own man servant to cater to your every whim! ;):D

Go on! You know you wanna keep me as Queen!! ;);):D

:D Morning ladies, im still here, and i will be back, after a short sleep, i need my energy to defend MY crown :p

Good morning everyone....back at work now, cant believe where the six week holidays went!:cry:

Hehe! I've had it for a whole day (I think) a couple of times too lol! :p:p You may as well give in and let me rule in peace - I promise to let you live in luxury, you'll have your own man servant to cater to your every whim! ;):D

Go on! You know you wanna keep me as Queen!! ;);):D

buttt are you sure he will cater to EVERY whim? Im very high matienence :whistle:

Just stopping in to say hi

hello hun :wavey:

I just wanted to leave my mark, couldnt pee up a lamp post so this will do! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

No peeing allowed here sarah naughty girl :whoopass:

:D Morning ladies, im still here, and i will be back, after a short sleep, i need my energy to defend MY crown :p

morning no rush allan take your time, we know you older guys need more sleep than us young ones :whistle:

Good morning everyone....back at work now, cant believe where the six week holidays went!:cry:

Hey nikki. aww dont be sad Be happy :)

:D Wrong Becky, us more mature adults need less, so after just 4 hours sleep i am back ready to fend you all off :p

Back