Last Person To Post Wins

Hey Y'all!

I'm back

Mine!

BECKY
you are now my arch nemisisisisisi

no I win!

winning winning winning

Good morning mrs d :) yes since he saw my pic he has been alot nicer to me i think he fancy's me!!!!!!!! :p

Well if you sent him that topless one you sent me then I'm not surprised he fancies you lol!! :D:D:eek:

Afternoon Mushu :D:D

Hey Mrs Depp!
how's things?

I'll be taking that, thank you!

Well if you sent him that topless one you sent me then I'm not surprised he fancies you lol!! :D:D:eek:

Cheeky cheeky!!! no i had my pic in my avater but u took it down :eek:

Afternoon Mushu :D:D

there is a sudden surge of peeps here trying to steal my crown please get of my thread now or i will have to contact mini to ban ye!!!!!!! :p

Good morning mrs d :) yes since he saw my pic he has been alot nicer to me i think he fancy's me!!!!!!!! :p

:eek: Whatttt!! you naughty girl, you are half my age and i am happy were i am thank you very much, just you wait till i come off nights, you are so going to get a good :whoopass:

:eek: Whatttt!! you naughty girl, you are half my age and i am happy were i am thank you very much, just you wait till i come off nights, you are so going to get a good :whoopass:

age doesnt matter allan!!! ;) ;) when are you of nights? il only be here tonight and tomorrow night!!! ohhh cant wait for my :whoopass: !!!!!!!!:p:p:p bring it on sexy boi!!!!

age doesnt matter allan!!! ;) ;) when are you of nights? il only be here tonight and tomorrow night!!! ohhh cant wait for my :whoopass: !!!!!!!!:p:p:p bring it on sexy boi!!!!

:D Im working tonight, but i am here tomorrow, but i have a prior engagement, so i will be popping in and out if i can :D

Back