Last Person To Post Wins

Back again! :p

:D Morning all, well its too nice to sit here all day, im off outside to do some gardening and car washing, but i will be back to make sure my crown is safe and sound :p

:D Morning all, well its too nice to sit here all day, im off outside to do some gardening and car washing, but i will be back to make sure my crown is safe and sound :p

did you forget to come back and check???

:D Ok have a safe trip, catch you later, i will still be here winning :D and spanking Carols butt when she comes out of hiding :p

Not hiding Allan, why would I hide when I'm on the promise of a butt spank?! :D:rolleyes:

By the way......................................................................

still waiting......................................................................

and still winner of the thread lol!! :p:p

now this is final! i win!

okay okay you won, but now i win! just had my shake and am feeling quite positive!

okay okay you won, but now i win! just had my shake and am feeling quite positive!

And so the crown passes on.... again:D

Hope you are enjoying your shake - don't forget a glass of water too :rolleyes:

And so the crown passes on.... again:D

Hope you are enjoying your shake - don't forget a glass of water too :rolleyes:

:D Morning my loyal subjects, your king is going to be busy today, its far too nice to be sat here, first lot of washing is already on the line, teenage daughter doing her ironing (Not Happy ) and im off to wash my car, but i will be back :D

Hey everyone Queen Bunny here to stay all day! Back on day 1 and staying here all day to make sure I stay on track and get back on the diet!

Back