Last post??!

emmievic

Well, I have done 5 days on lipo (and 2 and a half stone previous!) and have decided my heart isn't in it. Was fantastically amazing as a kick start to my weight loss, and that is all I wanted it to be. So today I weighed in at ww and have lost another 4.5lb making me in the 11s woop woop!! Not been there since the birth of my darling (have to remind myself how much I love her in the context of weight gain!!) daughter so I am very pleased.
Fingers crossed I can do another stone using ww - the 'healthy' way as the group leader told me tonight! Whatever!

Will check in here just to see how you are all getting on....I wish you all the very best.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Look forward to seeing you on the WW board ;)

Wow 181lb on ww thats amazing! I lost most of my pregnancy weight the first time with ww just in time to fall preg again! Needed a kick start, got that with lipotrim and now its points points points.

Will be over in a bit! xx

emmievic!!!..think i found you on fb..well i hope i did..:)..brilliant job on your weight loss so far and if you think ww is the better option for you then go for it..keep us updated though...xx

You know yourself best and have to do whatever to keep motivated and in that downward spiral.

Good luck on your ww journey.

Kirstie x

Back