last supper...?

L.i.n.d.a

Fatgirlwannabeslim
This may sound wrong, but for those who are starting afresh from new yr..what will your last binge be?
Mine is takeout pizza and monster munch crisps...crisps are my main problem as i easily work my way through a multipack...need to find control with syns or an alternative...

I dont really think of having a blow out just because its NYE. I have however had lunch at a friends which was roasted lamb, dauphanoise potatoes, veg, yorkshire pud and proper gravy (plus lemon cake and cream). I have been good rest of day and as pregnant so wont be having any wine tonight so am saying thats my 15 syns - i know its more but basically wont be having anything else syn wise today,

tonights tea is lemon cous cous served with roasted veg (toms, red onion, corgette, aubergine and peppers)

my halo is shining as i have prepped a small sw buffet for me and my little family, little bits of naughtiness included for the kids. got a bottle of wine so will be counting my syns for a change. only doing this as i was startled by a 7lb gain xmas week. took me a year and a half to lose 4 stone and a week to put 1/2 a stone back on....scary stuff!! thats just me though, i hope everyone has a lovely evening whatever you're doing :)

I had three off plan days from Xmas Eve and managed to put on a pound and a half over Christmas. I plan on a few chocs and a glass of something tonight but tomorrow we have a Christmas dinner here for the in laws and I plan on having what I like then straight back on plan on 2nd.

I'm eating out tonight and it's a set menu so theres not much I can do about it. Because of this I'm not drinking. If I go completely off plan I get major guilt! I'm now programmed not to blow it completely! Hehe!

I started back on plan on weds (I'm working tonight) so made a little buffet for me and my workmate-cold meat,salad,sw quiche,pineapple and pickled onions on sticks and a bottle of shloer (9 syns for half a bottle) :)

Take away pizza for me, yum yum ;) Back on with it all tomorrow though now all the Christmas goodies have gone :D

We are just finishing all the goodies - its back on plan tomorrow! and have just downloaded the 'get running' app so plan to start that tomorrow, so 9 weeks from now should be able to run for 30 mins!

This may sound wrong, but for those who are starting afresh from new yr..what will your last binge be?
Mine is takeout pizza and monster munch crisps...crisps are my main problem as i easily work my way through a multipack...need to find control with syns or an alternative...

Never, never buy multipacks! They are the invention of the devil!

Last edited:
AnnaFaraday said:
Never, never buy multipacks! They are the invention of the devil!

Totally agree! I'm not binging but having what I want and going to be back on plan 100% Tuesday.

Back