• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

last time ever doing lipotrim if it doesnt work out this time!!

hi been on this forum a good while,

started about 5 threads saying i was starting lipotrim and it only ever lasted a couple of days,

did it for a 10 days the first time i did it and it was great but i never stuck to it, as soon as i was feeling a bit better about myself i gave up.

not this tme or else i am never doing it again.

need as much support as i can get guys!!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi

Good luck with it! If you got to ten days, you know you can do it! I know what you mean about giving up once you feel better about yourself - I think that was part of why I put on weight after coming off LT...got complacent!

Hannah

Me too came off last year afte losing just about two stone and people started complimenting me then my nan died suddenly and that was it til I came back on at end of feb nearly a stone back knot what I'd lost!! Now on seventh week and have actually lost three stone altogether since end of Julyast year when I started lipotrim!! focus on your goal stay positive and use the forum well:D oh yeah and water water water lol good luck :):p

hez

Silver Member
I started Saturday. And today I felt so tired - exhausted!! Someone suggested drinking more water, it boasts energy!! I don't know.

i did the same last year! i lost 10lb in 2 weeks and then gave up! i blame the run up to christmas! this time i am determined to stick to it! i am going on holiday in june and know i will have a miserable time if i am this weight, i HAVE TO DO IT THIS TIME! lol! good luck and stick with it!!!!:flirt2:

Nenya

Think positive, if you have managed to do it for ten days, you can stick it out. Think of it as a medicine to make you better, then you need a new lifestyle when you come to refeed. I'm hoping this is the last time I have to do it as well : )