Latest Check Up!!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Oh dear. I have low blood pressure. It's not really really bad or anything. But my nurse had to take 3 readings to get a normal one and take my pulse by hand to double check!!
Also, I have tummy ache. And it really hurts.
I'm soooo glad it's milk week next week. I think I need a few extra calories!!

On a positive note, she managed to use the normal blood pressure reader and didn't have to get the longer one (for bigger arms!)!!

B x

aww beks, hope your tummy feels less achey soon x
enjoy the milk week next week though (I dunno if us blokes have that in our LL plan, I must remember to ask on Friday!)

i too am suffering this week again with low blood pressure (am dizzy when standing etc). the only thing i can advise is to get up and down slowly and not jump up etc it really helps.
also if ur feeling sick this might be a sign too. hope ur feeling better soon hunni xxx

I just hope milk week sorts it all out. And I suppose I should start drinking proper amounts of water rather than "forgetting".

B x

ah I know what you mean Beki, Ive been a bit lapse with my water this past week or so, having to try and make a real effort to chug it down like I did in the beginning!

I think I might have to get one of them hats. Like with the bottles on each side so I can sit and type away and drink up my water at the same time!

drinkhelmetyellow-thumb.jpg

Tee hee!

B x

*hugs* Sorry to hear you still have a tummy ache Beki - I hope it goes away soon. And yes, please drink that water!

I have been drinking most of my water at work and then hardly drinking at home but it has led to some days where I drink less than 1l. (when I'm off) So now I'm ensuring I get at least 1l at home after work and will work on days off.

ooh very flattering, I can just see you in it! lol ;)

I think I would look sexy as sin! Might go really well with my dress, don't you think!!?

B x

*hugs* Sorry to hear you still have a tummy ache Beki - I hope it goes away soon. And yes, please drink that water!

I have been drinking most of my water at work and then hardly drinking at home but it has led to some days where I drink less than 1l. (when I'm off) So now I'm ensuring I get at least 1l at home after work and will work on days off.

Andy, you must drink more water too!! Perhaps in your case, you should get a big water dispenser, like they have in rat cages, only bigger, and attach it to your wall!!

B x

I think I am going to see how I am after milk week. I have another check up in January anyway. I know you don't need them in developers, but to be honest, after today I think it's a good idea to keep getting checked over by the nurse. If it's as bad next time, I'll have to consider stopping a LOT earlier than I wanted to!!

But I'm sure it won't come to that!

B x

See. :D

(Actually - forgot to reply properly!)

Yes Bek, I found the milk week essential, for me, as I was feeling the way you are and also had a bout of low BP too. After the milk it did improve and carried me on.

The last 3 or 4 weeks of the diet, at the very end I was extremely dizzy almost everytime I stood up.

But I kinda liked that. :giggle: BUt I piad close attention to it, and thats when I decided to move on to RTM.

You should be fine and good to go. THe dizziness comes and goes - but MW should help.

xx

I'm feeling soooo much better today. Which is good considering the fact that I am going to a gig this evening and will be jumping around like an idiot!
I did have a thought that I hadn't had a food pack before I had my blood pressure done yesterday. So last food pack on Monday was at like 9pm, then blood pressure check was at 2pm on Tuesday. That may have had some bearing!

Anyway, I have had breakfast this morning!! Yey me!

Perhaps this is why I am so god damn hyper at the moment

Anyway, I am also intrigued as to who has the last word on this thread. Me thinks I have tough competition already in BL and LS!! :p

B x

Back