Latest mag recipes

loungelizard

Silver Member
I've got the mushroom and beef cannelloni in the oven as I type. Will report back when we've eaten it:)

I'm liking the look of the toffee apples :)
the tomato soup, the poached oranges and the gingerbread and xmas pud from the new book...... seems to be a sweet theme here! :)

Could you tell that the canneloni was made using cottage cheese? My hubby can't stand cottage cheese so I'd only make it if you can't tell lol!!

Well my DH couldn't nor that it had quark in -lol

Hmm... in that case I may need to give it a try as the pic in the mag looked yum! I might try blitzing the cottage cheese to get rid of the lumps first.
Shame really - I LOVE cottage cheese!!

Hmm... in that case I may need to give it a try as the pic in the mag looked yum! I might try blitzing the cottage cheese to get rid of the lumps first.
Shame really - I LOVE cottage cheese!!

There were no lumps in it:) I just mushed mine around a bit as I was beating in the eggs. DH could tell there was egg in it though.

Just made the Ragu pappardelle pg 58 With Beef for Hubby and Quorn mince for me........... and the verdict............

YUMMY. will deffinatley be making this again :)

i just made the cauliflower cheese i added some brocolli to it along with the cauliflower and it was really nice, its the first time ive ever made a cheese sauce using quark, eggs and cheese infact havnt made one since ive started for fear of the high syn count but i was impressed with how it tasted when it came out the oven.

Back