Latest picture

well if yer ever in wigan ill do you a deal on a tattoo thats what i do lol wont be so dear for you then ha ha just cost u a bomb cumin lmao

Wow girl...you look hot!! And love the tattoo!

Wow you look amazing!!!!! :D :D

I love looking at your pics they are definately an inspiration. I bet you feel fab when you look at the photos of yourself. You were beautiful anyway, but now you have an inner glow aswell which must come from the confidence that you have in your new body. Your hard work and determination has certainly paid off. :D

xxx

You look like a model, stunning. You should enter next top model and be a ambassador for lipotrim! Well done you, you worked so hard for this, you deserve it. xx

well if yer ever in wigan ill do you a deal on a tattoo thats what i do lol wont be so dear for you then ha ha just cost u a bomb cumin lmao

Lol if im the area ill stop by for one! Im totally addicted to them now like!! lol

You look like a model, stunning. You should enter next top model and be a ambassador for lipotrim! Well done you, you worked so hard for this, you deserve it. xx

hehe thanks chick! lol

and thank you all for being so nice as normal :)

Wow Chel ditto what everyone else said, yes Miss Northern Ireland I reckon, you look amazing and a true inspiration! I am loving your tattoo as well! I so want to get one to commemorate my Lipotrim journey (when i've finished!) x

im mad about tattoos like!! lol

The tattooist i go to is really good. I tell him a basic idea of what i want and he draws it on so its slightly unique to me lol!!

That was a cover up of my first tattoo though :)

Im addicted to tats got my 1st one when i finished LT and I have 3 now ha ha gonna get my feet done soon as well x

WOW!!! xx

Back