Latest results

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Evening all...

Just reporting latest loss - 3.5lbs which is good considering I was convinced I had not lost a thing. But the biggest surprise of the day is my feet have shrunk !!! I needed new shoes badly for work and tried on some today - size 5!!! I haven't have size 5 feet since I was at school. So weird finding a size 6 too big.... :D :D :D

So am pretty pleased at the moment and roll on next week when I hit the 16's :D :D

well done on your loss! my feet have shrunk too! haha! i was a 7 now a 6 hope they go down to a 5 so i can get kids runners they are cheaper haha!

How weird is it that your feet shrink? Wish mine would get narrower though, silly clown feet!!

Well done on your loss, that's great! :)

Hannah

Well done jools- you're doing soooo well!

xx

Jooooooooooooools! That's fabulous! Well done sweetie! So pleased for you.

Another great excuse to shop! Smaller feet, brilliant!

Hope you're feeling much better? Did you go shopping at the weekend?

Yeah, I've really broad feet, small but broad and fat. It's a pain in the ass. Wish mine would shrink a bit.

well done Jools xxx

super loss.
i want smaller feet!!!! i'm an 8 and they look enormous.
i want dainty cutie ones x

Jooooooooooooools! That's fabulous! Well done sweetie! So pleased for you.

Another great excuse to shop! Smaller feet, brilliant!

Hope you're feeling much better? Did you go shopping at the weekend?

Hey BB, not been shopping yet - might go in the week as I am off work for a few days. I am feeling much better and now especially a whole new world of shopping has opened up ie shoes lol.

Yeah it is odd that my feet have shrunk, though they are still quite wide - but I am in heels for the first time for yonks :D :D

Twinkle toes or what!!!! That's great. Feet have fat on them too, so shows you are shrinking all over. Good for you!

Hey BB, not been shopping yet - might go in the week as I am off work for a few days. I am feeling much better and now especially a whole new world of shopping has opened up ie shoes lol.

Yeah it is odd that my feet have shrunk, though they are still quite wide - but I am in heels for the first time for yonks :D :D

Marks & Spencers have a great lingerie sale on at the minute. Have your boobs shrunk? I got measured today *cringe* I've gone from a 44E to a 38G. What the hell, went up 2 cups :confused: As if I need bigger boobs :sigh:

I got 5 bras ,all reduced from £16 each to £5. Bargain! I never get bargains.

Sounds like a plan - Few days of stress free shopping for the new body - Perfect.

Grr at wide feet, me too. Mine are also fat, like babies, you know, with a big humpy, fatty thing along the front. Wooohoo at the heels! Bet you feel great in them, all powerful. Heels a no no for me. Can't walk in them, would love to but can't. Too heavy, too much stress on the ball of my foot. Maybe one day.

Marks & Spencers have a great lingerie sale on at the minute. Have your boobs shrunk? I got measured today *cringe* I've gone from a 44E to a 38G. What the hell, went up 2 cups :confused: As if I need bigger boobs :sigh:

I got 5 bras ,all reduced from £16 each to £5. Bargain! I never get bargains.

Sounds like a plan - Few days of stress free shopping for the new body - Perfect.

Grr at wide feet, me too. Mine are also fat, like babies, you know, with a big humpy, fatty thing along the front. Wooohoo at the heels! Bet you feel great in them, all powerful. Heels a no no for me. Can't walk in them, would love to but can't. Too heavy, too much stress on the ball of my foot. Maybe one day.

No not measured my boobs yet though they are a lot smaller than they used to be.

I'm a bit scared of the heels - not high only about 2inches but when you are used to flatties all the time its a bit daunting. I shall probably wear them the most when sitting at my desk lol and still walk miles round work in my flatties - for a while at least.

Smaller boobs can only be a good thing eh?

Me too! Heels frightened the crap out of me. I love looking at them and trying them on, but don't ask me to walk in them.

2 inches is just the start Jools. Another stone off and you'll be moving up to 3 inches. You'll be wearing 6 inch Louboutins by the time you reach goal. High heels can be addictive!

Back