Laughing Cow Gourmet Cheese Bites

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Are the same syns as the Laughing Cow triangles and can be used as Healthy Extras like the triangles (to the same quantities as the triangles)

If they are the deli light blue cheese or onion ones then you can have 5 as a healthy extra. They are 1.5 syns each (well the blue ones are not sure about the onion ones)

Maypole, where do you get the info that they are a HE choice?

I've looked on the SW website under the HE section, and can't find them.

Thanks
:)

Sugarlove - I am working from an oldish book, and on both red and green days, you can use 6 (although this thread has informed me its now 5, thanks suepat!!! hehe) as healthy option A.

Hope this helps?x

I have tried the blue cheese ones and they are delicious. I had them with Ryvita and sliced pears (blue cheese and pears are a lovely combination). My sister has tried the onion one, and really liked it.

I want to try the goats cheese one, but haven't found it anywhere yet.

If you are looking for them in the supermarket, they come in an oblong flat box, not a round one.

Can I have them as a HEA choice on any plan? I'm doing EE!

If so, yippee, I have 2 packs in the fridge that I've been scared to eat :)

I'm so happy!
The only fly in the ointment was eating them on scanbran! ;)

Actually, they were fine on it. Managed 3 and smeared them with all 5 of the the delis and it tasted nice!
:)

In Tesco today I found the Blue Cheese and the Onion varieties at a special price of £1 per box - usually £1.60 something.
But no sign of the goat's cheese variety. Anyone seen them??

Only found the blue cheese and onion ones here as well - have tried the onion one and was pleasant enough and a nice variation on the normal LCL.

Back