Laughing Cow light

dudesmummy

Hiya,

Just a quick question!

I can't find in my info how many Laughing Cow lights i can have as a HEA, only Extra light... can anyone help me?

Many thanks!

Jo x

Hi hun, it is 5 laughing cow lights and 6 extra lights i think. I can never manage to eat all that amount in a day lol x

I can eat 6 of the Laughing Cow extra lights, just dont eat them in one sitting!!! Lol.
I sometimes chop them in a salad, or use them as a cheesy topping for something, so its nevera problem.

I usually have them melted onto pasta for lunch at work for a nice cheesey sauce! Cook pasta night before (or that morning if you have time) let it cool, then just space the triangles out over the top of the pasta, when it comes to lunch time at work I put it into microwave for 2 - 3 mins and mix it all up. That's one good way to eat them all without really noticing how many you're eating :)

i just switched to dairylea as you dont get so many and im not left feeling 'cheated' if i cant manage to eat 5/6 :rolleyes::D

I usually split my HEX when it comes to Laughing Cow (not strictly allowed, but it doesn't affect my weight loss!). It's lovely mashed in with broc and cauli for a side dish with plenty of salt and pepper or mixed with a little wholegrain mustard, worcester sauce, dried marjoram and garlic salt and then spread into a chicken breast and covered with bacon. Yum!

Oh, I can eat 5 easily! I like wrapping a triangle in some Quorn Ham and munching away!! - It's handy for those longs days in uni.. They should really give us a lunch break! :( lol - but yea, I get through 5 throughout the day! :)

Back