LauraLoo and baby number 2

Lovely pics . Glad she is getting along with him. I think its a great age gap if all goes to plan thats what i would like , brooke old enough to get dressed and eat etc not have to grow up to quickly and be at school so you have time alone with baby best of both worlds! X

Thanks. Did you have a good Xmas?

I really would recommend the gap, she's so ready for the big sis responsibility with no feeling of being pushed out, she thinks he's as much hers as he is ours which is lovely.
Made it through my first solo school run since having him. Yay! :D

Little big man. Changing so much already.

Attachments

• image-631318050.jpg
    image-631318050.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 131
Yeah they feel part of it dont they not pushed out. Well done on the school run would imagine its tricky to time everyone !!

Had a lovely xmas thanks did you?

Love his little cardie! He's lovely x

Hi hun! He's soo gorgeous :)

How are you doing? x

I just found out today that I'm having a baby boy! So excited! Amelia is going to be a big sister (even though she's still a baby herself really lol!) xxx

I'm 30 today!! Argh!!!!!!! Xxx

Happy Birthday! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Nothing like a bit of wedding planning to renew the motivation :D

If it all goes to plan we are off to Vegas in 12 weeks!! Argh!!!!

Too exciting. I can't cope. It's all booked. Just counting down now!! I can't stop looking at dresses, accessories, hairstyles etc :D

Hi hun how are you and your children doing? :) xxx

Hi, we're all great thanks. Jonah is 14 weeks today, it's flying!
Vegas in less than 7 weeks now.
How are you, little one and bump?

Hi, we're all great thanks. Jonah is 14 weeks today, it's flying!
Vegas in less than 7 weeks now.
How are you, little one and bump?

He's not?! That's flown!!!

Wow that's exciting!! :D

Yeah all good hun! Amelia turned 1 a couple of weeks ago (sob!) and baby boy bump is 27 weeks today so 3 months to go! If the rest of my pregnancy is anything to go by it will fly round! Excited to meet him xx

He is and he's huge! So different to my daughter :D

This last bit will fly and drag for you all at the sake time...but you know that anyway. X

Wow that has gone fast! Glad you're all doing well.

Wow that has gone fast! Glad you're all doing well.

I know. So fast. You can't have long left now? How's it all going?

Attachments

• 1427449795216.jpg
    1427449795216.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 64
I know. So fast. You can't have long left now? How's it all going?

Aw look at him!!! He is sooo gorgeous!!! :D x

So what's it like being a mumma of 2? You have a daughter as well don't you? I'm intrigued to see what it will be like having a boy in the house! My family is full of girls, (and obviously I have a girl!) so I am sooo not used to little boys/winkies etc! Lol :D will be a totally new learning experience for me! X

Aw look at him!!! He is sooo gorgeous!!! :D x

So what's it like being a mumma of 2? You have a daughter as well don't you? I'm intrigued to see what it will be like having a boy in the house! My family is full of girls, (and obviously I have a girl!) so I am sooo not used to little boys/winkies etc! Lol :D will be a totally new learning experience for me! X

Wiping poo off a willy took some getting used to :D actually...I'm still not used to it!
I LOVE having a little dude. I don't know if it's because we treat him differently without realising but he really seems like a boy...If that makes sense? He's really chilled and loves being thrown about a bit :D
Also he looks at me with such love, he thinks I'm amazing.
I'm quite girly and have always loved dressing my daughter but boys clothes are ace.
I've just sent OH this pic asking which shirt...funnily enough, he doesn't care! Ha.

Attachments

• 1427453614971.jpg
    1427453614971.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 63
Awww that's so lovely! I adore my little girl, and I am so excited to have a boy in the house! My hubby wont feel so outnumbered too! (Our dog is a girl too lol) x

Really is the best of both worlds. So pleased I have a daughter to do girly things with but really chuffed John will have a son and someone to carry on his name, do boy things with x Will be lovely! Although I'm still not sure this is our last baby...John says it is but I'm so not ready to say 'thats it!' xx

Ps: those outfits are sooo cute! :) x

Back