LauraLoo and baby number 2

U have a lovely bump xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Has anyone ever died from heartburn?! :(

Bleugh. Feeling rubbish :( was up on and off from 1am...and I only had 1 tum left!! Was devastated. Have just had the slowest walk to the shop stock up on Rennies. Feel like I might be sick soon. So tired. There's lots I should be doing but right now I just want to sleep. Picking Mia up from nursery at 1, think I might have a nap before then.

18 + 5...yay :D

Just been watching my tummy twitch when baby kicks. Cheered me right up :)

Not sure if I feel motivated or depressed :D I feel so far away from this already with another 21 weeks of growing to do...BUT I WILL get back there and have a scrummy baby to squidge too :)

Attachments

• image-1880356213.jpg
    image-1880356213.jpg
    406.8 KB · Views: 89
  • image-1596133677.jpg
    image-1596133677.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 87
  • image-743906167.jpg
    image-743906167.jpg
    605 KB · Views: 88
  • image-4291228654.jpg
    image-4291228654.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 89
  • image-323182925.jpg
    image-323182925.jpg
    584.6 KB · Views: 93
hey hun. I just had to have a lil stalk.... ur doin great. awesome pics. and vertually half way there now :) exciting times.
my hubby & I r contemplating a 3rd.... but iv put on some pounds lately. a lot of pounds!! so im scared to fall at the weight I am. I get big big big in pregnancy lol.
your looking great tho :)xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hey hun. I just had to have a lil stalk.... ur doin great. awesome pics. and vertually half way there now :) exciting times.
my hubby & I r contemplating a 3rd.... but iv put on some pounds lately. a lot of pounds!! so im scared to fall at the weight I am. I get big big big in pregnancy lol.
your looking great tho :)xx

Hiya LM! :) how are you?

I'm an eating machine, I think I naively thought I'd have some control second time around...I was very wrong. Just hope I have the same motivation I used to have to lose it all again. Hope it doesn't take me 2 years to even start thinking about it like it did last time!

Number 3 would be very exciting! You should just go for it. I wanted to lose before I fell and assumed I'd have a couple of months at least but it happened almost straight away...do it, do it :D

X

haha yeah my thoughts to but I reckon id fall instantly like previous tries!!!
its only weight I spose. I just dont think iv got it in me to start from 16st again..... im back at 12 from eating badly over last 8 months since my wedding. so about 20lbs ive gained ;( disappointed. my own fault. how much have u gained so far hun x

I know what you mean, I'm already dreading that 'back where I started' feeling. But I've decided I'm going to lose at least 2 stone instantly...that'd be lovely wouldn't it?! :D

I'm a good stone up, I've been avoiding the scales this last week. I seem to be growing by the day though. I'm expecting to see 12 or almost next time I weigh. I refuse to be fat again though. Refuse! I know how miserable I was and how much happier I feel smaller. X

u look lovely & healthy in your pics hun. not a fatty preggers. lol.... see im already up to 12st so I dread to think what id get upto 20wks in.... doesn't bare thinking. I am, however on the body by vi diet now which is safe to continue in pregnancy. I know a lady (altho quite a lot larger) has only gained 5lbs in 35weeks. so shes obviously lost weight as well as gaining her baby. so mayb I could avoid the swelling of obesity again?! hmmmm im not convinced lol x

I feel like a fatty preggers though :D I swear I'm doubling every day!

Part of me is contemplating not weighing, at least not regularly anyway, I'm doing nothing to stop the weight going on and I don't want to feel sh!t about getting fat (I have to remind myself I'm pregnant and not just putting weight back on). Hmmm, dunno.

I've not heard of the diet. Would you do it while pregnant? I'm terrible, I'm having to eat as soon as I get hungry otherwise I feel like I'm about to die so can't imagine dieting...but maybe I should. I could do with slowing the gain down at least anyway!

19 weeks today!! 8 sleeps til my next scan. I'm so excited and a little nervous.

I'm not weighing myself today. Feeling good after an awesome sleep (looks like I'm sleeping sitting up for the foreseeable) and don't want to get grumpy because I know I've gained and will continue to gain. Plus the curry and green & blacks butterscotch we had last night is not going to help :D

X

Hi Laura you look great in your pics. I've done the "shape your pregnancy throughout and I'm 32+4 and 18 lbs gain I've maintained last few weeks I've 2lb before I'm at my maximum I'm doing 30 mins minimum excersise everyday and because of the gestational diabetes I can't over indulge like I would love to haha. At a healthy bmi they say you can gain upto 28 pounds so just go with it. You know if your eating too much of the wrong stuff but again don't be so tough on yourself. Pregnancy is the only time you can be big and proud enjoy it xx

Hi Laura you look great in your pics. I've done the "shape your pregnancy throughout and I'm 32+4 and 18 lbs gain I've maintained last few weeks I've 2lb before I'm at my maximum I'm doing 30 mins minimum excersise everyday and because of the gestational diabetes I can't over indulge like I would love to haha. At a healthy bmi they say you can gain upto 28 pounds so just go with it. You know if your eating too much of the wrong stuff but again don't be so tough on yourself. Pregnancy is the only time you can be big and proud enjoy it xx

Thank you. Sounds like you are doing great :)
I need to not stress but I also need to cut back on the bad stuff. On the one hand I spent so long getting back to a place where I was happy it's hard to see the numbers go up and on the other because I've been good for so long it's hard not to go a little crazy and enjoy myself (and all the bad stuff) while I can. I do love my changing shape though, it's just the numbers that go along with it that are a bit tough. X

I feel like a fatty preggers though :D I swear I'm doubling every day!

Part of me is contemplating not weighing, at least not regularly anyway, I'm doing nothing to stop the weight going on and I don't want to feel sh!t about getting fat (I have to remind myself I'm pregnant and not just putting weight back on). Hmmm, dunno.

I've not heard of the diet. Would you do it while pregnant? I'm terrible, I'm having to eat as soon as I get hungry otherwise I feel like I'm about to die so can't imagine dieting...but maybe I should. I could do with slowing the gain down at least anyway!

its a kind of new thing.... 2 shakes a day plus snacks and an evenin meal. I would defo continue during pregnancy if I decided to go ahead. its absolutely safe. they even recommend it in America especially to beast feedin mums as it contains 23 vitamin and minerals in one drink so it helps women stay healthy and produce milk easier. I just dunno.... im like u... but prob worse im obsessed by scales. I cant believe how much ive let myself slip :( proves tho , that I will forever be on a diet!!!!!

19+5
Uggggh been trying to ignore the fact I have tonsillitis. Have been feeling like absolute bum. Started on Friday BUT I'm pretty sure it's on it's way out. Yay. There's a gap at the back of my throat now and less manky bits and I feel almost human.

Got about 9 hours sleep last night which helped loads. Mia had 12 and a half! She was such a grouch yesterday she clearly needed.

Took her to school yesterday morning, she loves it and can't wait to start, she keeps asking how's many sleeps until September?! Then she had play rehearsals, I saw the last 10 mins when I went to collect her and all I can say is the performance on Wednesday is going to be 'interesting' :D you seriously wouldn't think they'd been practising for weeks. And I still have no idea what it's about and how her being an ostrich fits in to it all!!

Can't believe I'm 20 weeks on Thursday!! Scan on Friday. Eeeeeee!! X

Attachments

• image-2999826650.jpg
    image-2999826650.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image-2631500902.jpg
    image-2631500902.jpg
    472.1 KB · Views: 81
Oh, possibly TMI, I'm assuming it's pregnancy related...I have really hot boobs (even if I do say so myself :D)!!! And the right one is really itchy. Wonder what's going on with that?!

We're having a boy!!! :D

Back