LauraLoo and baby number 2

Love it! Will go and look xx a

:) I think it's lovely...although she'll still probably want a 'normal' one! X

How big are the pockets i was dieting this year so got one from asda to put 100 cal snacks in but is was tiny! I back on the diet again now so dont want to spoil it with a normal calender !

How big are the pockets i was dieting this year so got one from asda to put 100 cal snacks in but is was tiny! I back on the diet again now so dont want to spoil it with a normal calender !

I've got things like the 10p bags of Haribo and mini bags of cadbury's animal biscuits and they fit in if that helps?

Aw yeah may go and have a trip ! The one i got last year fit a celebration in thats it x

I reckon you could get 4 in no probs :D

36+6...FULLY COOKED AS OF TOMORROW!!

Eeeee. I'm so ready to meet this little munchkin. There's been some weird things going on the past couple of days, I'm trying not to see everything as a 'sign' but it's hard. My bump looks funny, it's dropped but is missing a bottom bit, it's also flatter :D it's like a weird half bump. He's been pushing down so much, the pressure has been crazy, I keep expecting him to pop out!

I so don't want to go 2 weeks over...I will be trying all the old wives tales...I know he'll come when he's ready but I want to feel like I'm doing something. Plus, any excuse to get a stupidly spicy burrito! Yum.

My amazing disappearing bump! :D

35+3 v 36+6

Attachments

• image-2227896861.jpg
    image-2227896861.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 68
Thanks :) yep all ready...well as ready as we can be for this sort of thing. I think. I hope :D
Only thing I'm stressing about is the timing and sorting Mia out...making sure there's someone around for her, getting her picked up from school etc if it all kicks off while she's there.
My Mum is an hour and a half away so I'm really hoping it starts off slow and is really obvious so she can get here before we need to go anywhere. That's the only good thing about being induced, having a date and time! X

Im so glad now I was so organised was in to much pain after to do anything, i even had all the 0-3 washed and ironed so only too minutes to box up new born and put them out!

Oh goodness i didnt have to think of anything like that Brookes my first. Im sure it will all work out call your mum as soon as you have the slightest twinge! Have you a back up friend just incase! Im sure it will all work out fine x

Im so glad now I was so organised was in to much pain after to do anything, i even had all the 0-3 washed and ironed so only too minutes to box up new born and put them out!

Oh goodness i didnt have to think of anything like that Brookes my first. Im sure it will all work out call your mum as soon as you have the slightest twinge! Have you a back up friend just incase! Im sure it will all work out fine x

Ha ha, I've got 0-3 ready to go too :D

Yeah there's people we can call if we need to and one of the Mum's at school offered to help yesterday too so it'll be fine. I'm just a bit of a control freak and can't stand those details being out of my control. It'll all come together though it has to :)

Also, my Mum says if I've not had him by my due date she's moving in and not leaving til he's here...I know she means it too, she did the same with Moo :D it started snowing on my due date and she panicked, left work, turned up at mine and was with us for 3 weeks!! Argh! X

3 weeks ha ha , now i know why you want baby here soon. O well take advantage of her being there if she stays and put your feet up! X

:D it was a long 3 weeks! I don't think Andy could cope bless him. That's why I'm hoping it's nice and slow and obvious. And on a weekend. And...while I'm at it...pain free and lovely. Ha ha.

37 weeks today. Yay!! Time to get bouncing. Buying RLT tomorrow and everything will have hot sauce and jalapeños added.
In laws coming tonight...they've been buying. No idea what though.

You will probably know better this time and know the start of it ! Just think youl def have a baby by xmas!

Mike was like that cant be today im busy at work can't be saturday football is on ha ha x

The in laws turned up with one of these beasts last night

http://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/2054841.htm?CMPID=GS001&_$ja=cgid:18091972405%7Ctsid:59156%7Ccid:189942085%7Clid:96718862365%7Cnw:g%7Ccrid:58091646085%7Crnd:17933136780761472828%7Cdvc:m%7Cadp:1o2

I've always wanted a changing station but know they are not a necessity so never bothered but I love it!! I also kind of hate it :D it's really brought out the slightly obsessive compulsive side of me. I've filled it up, emptied it, refilled it and been shopping to buy extra bits to put in it already today!

Thats ace i love tidy things I always empty the little purple box that i keep nappies wipes in etc in the front room and tidy! I also really loved the hospital cribs with the baskets and little table everything has its place your not alone! How nice r your in laws x

Thats ace i love tidy things I always empty the little purple box that i keep nappies wipes in etc in the front room and tidy! I also really loved the hospital cribs with the baskets and little table everything has its place your not alone! How nice r your in laws x

Ha that all sounds very like me :D
I love having a place for everything. Do you write lots of lists too? I like lists.
It was lovely of them and really unexpected since they already paid for our pram and I'd said we really didn't need anything else. X

Dont complain ha ha. Oo yes lists i love the. I constantly write them on my phone, my newest one is photos i need of Brooke for her album what i need to take, what i need to print!!

I got one of those canvas things you use for flip flops and shoes at the back of her wardrobe door With all her hats hair band socks etc and canvas bags for life so they match with all the different age clothes separated!!

Back