LauraLoo and baby number 2

Wish i had know about these!

Attachments

• image-3330763198.jpg
    image-3330763198.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 99
Ha ha they are ace! It's not too late. I keep swapping the 'flow' of his little outfits in his wardrobe :D we have issues. Yesterday I sorted out a box of things for him in our room as though all his stuff is miles away and impossible to get to during the night. I think all 8 Moses basket sheets is a tad excessive.

I've been bouncing, walking, drinking RLT amongst other things...and still no baby...how rude?! Anyone would think these things don't actually work :D X

Ugh, just been reminded that this was me this time last year. I miss my pretty dresses!! Wonder if I'll ever get back in them :(

Attachments

• image-2561194895.jpg
    image-2561194895.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 92
37+5...still here, still pregnant. I'm getting grouchy. I can feel it.

I'm uncomfortable and often in pain and I want to meet my baby. I don't mind a bit of pain if it's leading somewhere but this just seems like pain for pains sake!

And the little foot that is permanently pushing against the same rib is making me crazy. I've been sat with my right arm up in the air just to stretch out and try to give him more room.

On the plus side I have managed a couple of decent nights sleep. Hip pain almost solved by sleeping on a folder up duvet...thank you tinternet!!

So to sum up...grrrrrr :(
X

not long now!!!! exciting.
has he dropped down yet? do u feel like it will be soon? I knew with both the boys the end was nearing by the way I suddenly had deeper pressure in my pelvis. il be stalking :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

not long now!!!! exciting.
has he dropped down yet? do u feel like it will be soon? I knew with both the boys the end was nearing by the way I suddenly had deeper pressure in my pelvis. il be stalking :)

Saw the post on your thread. Hope everything goes ok today.

Last weekend I really felt like something could happen, I was getting so much pressure and just had a feeling...woke up Monday and could not have been more sure nothing was happening any time soon.

Had some weird pain and pressure last night, he pushed down so hard I actually went a bit dizzy...I think he's in there for the long haul though. Just to be annoying. I've had enough!! Maybe I'll get some castor oil after all :D

Am I wrong to be annoyed that OH might be going out tomorrow night?? His best mate is coming over from York, he's not seen him for a few months so I get that he wants to but I'm about ready to pop and don't think I should be the only one having a boring Saturday night! I think his friends are selfish for planning something now and I know if it was any of their wives/girlfriends it wouldn't be happening!! Grrrr. I really hope I go in to labour just to spite him and make him feel bad that he wasn't there! Ha.

Aww I can't imagine being at that point, I think I'd just want to pull him out already! I know that he'll come out when he's good and ready and not a moment before but can't imagine still feeling patient at your point.

My honest opinion? I think that's probably pregnancy hormones talking. Personally, I don't think that my OH should have to stay in just because I can't. It sounds like it's just unfortunate timing, it isn't like he's arranged a night out with friends who live just up the road and he could see anytime, it's because there's a friend who he hasn't seen in months. I can understand him wanting to go and think you're maybe being a bit mean, sorry if you don't agree but you have asked for opinions! I won't expect my OH to be with me all the time just in case but I will expect him to make sure he has his mobile on him so that if anything happened, I could reach him. I think in that situation he would have a few drinks and enjoy himself but not get too drunk just in case, maybe suggest the same to your OH? Try thinking about it the other way round, would you give up a night out with a friend who you haven't seen in months just in case when you could be sat at home for nothing? You don't have to have a boring night, invite a couple of friends round for a girly evening or pamper yourself a bit. Enjoy your quiet me time while you still can.

Patience has definitely gone. I'm just so ready to get on with the next bit.

Nah, it's cool, he's not going out, I didn't even have to say anything he said himself he thought it was too risky. We are going out for dinner with friends later Instead. I'm hoping the old wives tale of making plans is the one that works for us
:D

I think that's part of the problem, I'm too ready and too organised! I need something to come up that I can't miss or realise there's something I've forgotten to get done then he'll be on his way.

How are you feeling Caroline? How many weeks are you now?

Fully expecting to go over and be induced again really. Seeing the midwife next on my due date so she's said she'll do a sweep if I want. Lovely.
Definitely been having a few contractions, nothing to get excited about but they instantly felt very familiar. Would be ace if they carried on and built up but I doubt it...not very often I hope for pain.

if your already gettin mild contractions have a bath with some clary sage oil in im vertually certain its what started me off properly the second time. they came quite intense and my labour was about 3hrs long. im guessing he was ready tho. but mayb I just helped it along!?? x

38+4 nothing to report really.

I'm big and uncomfortable and apparently allergic to sleep but that's all normal. No sign of baby. He's not ready, I get that...doesn't stop me feeling impatient though!

I've got my biggest little off school today full of cold and coughing up a storm. Poor little thing. It's the first time she's had a day off and I felt like I was skiving when I rang school. Very odd :D

Nothing we can do but wait now. And ignore every message I get asking if he's here yet...NO!!!!!!

X

39+1...still pregnant! Nesting like a mad thing, baby has dropped really low, so lovely not having a foot in the ribs. Hoping it won't be long but I'm sure I'll still be waiting in a fortnight.

39+4...still preggars!!

Also...engaged :D :D :D

Attachments

• image-805834262.jpg
    image-805834262.jpg
    704.8 KB · Views: 70
Fanks :)

It's getting annoying now, a random woman told me yesterday that I was definitely going over so that's that then :D I wanted to trip her up but managed to stop myself. I love other people's 'helpful' comments when you're pregnant.

How are you?

I have a sweep booked for thurs. Meh. This made me laugh though

Attachments

• image-2010326167.jpg
    image-2010326167.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 67
sweeps r only worth having if ur vertually near giving birth. otherwise they hurt. i dont like them at all.
im good. sickness has gone phew. just yucky heartburn and constant headaches. but im getting there lol. 14 wks now lol. meh!!!

Ha ha i told them i wasnt having one ha ha! Woooo congrats was it a surprise x

I was optimistically expecting to be cancelling this appointment because I thought he'd already be here. He has 2 days! :D
Thank you. Yep, complete surprise. The sneaky git! X

sweeps r only worth having if ur vertually near giving birth. otherwise they hurt. i dont like them at all.
im good. sickness has gone phew. just yucky heartburn and constant headaches. but im getting there lol. 14 wks now lol. meh!!!

Only problem with that is you don't know til they're already in there if there's any point....not looking forward to it. Had one with my little girl, did naf all but I didn't find it too bad.
I finally sniffed some clary sage oil today, it's scary, gave me instant Braxton hicks and made me need the loo. I bottled it and put it back. Will probably be sending OH for some after thurs though.
Yay to no more sickness. Heartburn is a b!tch. Can't wait for it to be gone.

Back