Lauras Diary of Incubating

Happy happy birthday lovely. :D xx

:( I'm so old compared to you younguns. I'm 34 in December:(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are not one bit old Tracy. Not at all. I must be the only one who doesn't care about my age. As far as I'm concerned I'm gonna live till 109, so I'm not even a third through my life!! :cool:.

Sickness definately seems to have gone alittle, have notions all day for fresh food. I really can't wait for dinner and dessert. I've fed the kids and when the littlest goes to bed I'm gonna sit, relax and enjoy it. I might even have a treat later :D

You are not one bit old Tracy. Not at all. I must be the only one who doesn't care about my age. As far as I'm concerned I'm gonna live till 109, so I'm not even a third through my life!! :cool:.

Sickness definately seems to have gone alittle, have notions all day for fresh food. I really can't wait for dinner and dessert. I've fed the kids and when the littlest goes to bed I'm gonna sit, relax and enjoy it. I might even have a treat later :D

I'm EXACTLY the same, I love my birthday and don't care about getting older. I was 32 last Tuesday, still feel 22 and I'm aiming to be 100 so loads of time left yet!!!
Happy Birthday, glad the sickness is easing xx

I'm EXACTLY the same, I love my birthday and don't care about getting older. I was 32 last Tuesday, still feel 22 and I'm aiming to be 100 so loads of time left yet!!!
Happy Birthday, glad the sickness is easing xx

I was beginning to think I was the only one. My husband hates his birthday too. On Thursday its our wedding anniversary, so need to get a card organised. Might make a cake or something too.

I was beginning to think I was the only one. My husband hates his birthday too. On Thursday its our wedding anniversary, so need to get a card organised. Might make a cake or something too.

I hate my birthday I'd quite happily ignore it, Mr m gets really stressed with me on my birthday he spoils me something rotten and I'm like just shut up and act normal. It doesn't help with it being in December either coz its usually cold, wet and grey.

I hate my birthday I'd quite happily ignore it, Mr m gets really stressed with me on my birthday he spoils me something rotten and I'm like just shut up and act normal. It doesn't help with it being in December either coz its usually cold, wet and grey.

Get him to bring you somewhere bright, sunny and boozy ;)

Noooo I love it. It's MY day. I prefer it to Christmas Day because that's for everyone. I've never had a birthday without a cake. It amuses one of my friends because she doesn't know anyone else who counts down like me. I start on Christmas Day because of my birthday being the 25th of June.
Cake sounds good :)

Today food. I'll write up diary soon x

TUESDAYS FOOD DIARY

BREAKIE
1 egg fried in a little rapeseed oil
1 crumpet

SNACK
1 M&S soft choc caramel sweet
Actimel 0% strawberry

LUNCH
1 bgty wrap
- with 1tbsp bgty houmous, lettuce, tomato, scallion, alfalfa shoots, carrot, sugar snap peas, feta cheese, falafels and homemade tzaiki.
1 sm. bowl fruit salad - strawberries, nectarines, apples, honeydew melon, grapes and lemon juice
Mulitivit

DINNER
Chilli-con-carne - onion, carrot, sugarsnap peas, celery, ex.lean minced steak, kidney beans in chilli sauce, 1tbsp rapeseed oil, lea and perrins and balsamic vinegar and tin tomato.
1 tsp parmesan
1 portion rice with tumeric

SUPPER
Fruit salad
squares salt and vinegar chrisps -mp
1/2 Can coke

Attachments

• 1372794415222.jpg
    1372794415222.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 1372794444176.jpg
    1372794444176.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Oh my God-your lunch sounds and looks devine! :) x

Today food. I'll write up diary soon x

TUESDAYS FOOD DIARY

BREAKIE
1 egg fried in a little rapeseed oil
1 crumpet

SNACK
1 M&S soft choc caramel sweet
Actimel 0% strawberry

LUNCH
1 bgty wrap
- with 1tbsp bgty houmous, lettuce, tomato, scallion, alfalfa shoots, carrot, sugar snap peas, feta cheese, falafels and homemade tzaiki.
1 sm. bowl fruit salad - strawberries, nectarines, apples, honeydew melon, grapes and lemon juice
Mulitivit

DINNER
Chilli-con-carne - onion, carrot, sugarsnap peas, celery, ex.lean minced steak, kidney beans in chilli sauce, 1tbsp rapeseed oil, lea and perrins and balsamic vinegar and tin tomato.
1 tsp parmesan
1 portion rice with tumeric

SUPPER
Fruit salad
squares salt and vinegar chrisps -mp
1/2 Can coke

Flipping eck Laura, your sickness must be better, I don't think a vegetable passed my lips whilst pregnant. Oooooo apart from potato. That counts doesn't it?

Flipping eck Laura, your sickness must be better, I don't think a vegetable passed my lips whilst pregnant. Oooooo apart from potato. That counts doesn't it?

Today is the first day I've felt decent. I've really enjoyed eating for the first time in ages. Hope it continues. Not sure I can look at spuds raw yet though

Waiting patiently for midwife appointment. Takes so so long!
Oh no... :( Hate waiting around.. Jonathan's SIL works in hosp i'm attending so has made a little call for us for Monday so we're hopefully not waiting too long :) It really is who ya know...

Back