Laura's Food Diary - Need to up my game!

I desperately need to keep track of what I'm eating, because I don't go to SW groups I don't get the 'food diarys' they give you to write down everything you've eaten. I also don't know if and where I am going wrong. Quite confused about whether or not it is necessary to have half of every meal as superfree food as I have read that recently, which I don't know is correct or not as I was never told that the first time I did SW and did attend classes.

I'm doing EE. I will start logging my daily meals tonight. Any help is appreciated and TIA!

For EE the recommendation is a third superfree with your meals. You'd up it to half if you were doing a Success Express week (not to confuse you more!)

A diary here is an excellent way to spot if you're making any mistakes, and to keep in touch.

For EE the recommendation is a third superfree with your meals. You'd up it to half if you were doing a Success Express week (not to confuse you more!)

Thank you for clarifying this!!! Definitely need to up my fruit and veg if that's the case!

Sent from my C5303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So I lied when I said I'd start my food diary 4 days ago!! I've been really bad over the last few days as had a lot of social events, but now that's over and done with I thought I'd make a start on logging what I'm actually eating. I did weigh myself this morning (for the first time in a while) and have put on 2lb... But I'm not too bothered, to be honest, it was nice to have a few days off plan and not having to think about it!

Anyway today-

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - Apple, Ham sandwich (HEX B wholemeal bread), 2 mini babybels (HEX A) and a bag of Walkers Pops (5 syns)

Dinner - Steak, SW chips and salad

Snacks - Mugshot, Choc and Fudge Alpen Light Bar (3? syns), muller light and strawberries

Back