ProPoints Laura's Food Diary

food sounds good yesterday :)

happy monday again!!! dont these come by so quickly???!!! x

Yes they really do come round so quickly! The weekend seems to fly by. xx

Hey, sounds good and all pointed too :).

Hmmm chocolate cake! Yum Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks hun. The chocolate cake is so yummy and 6 points isn't too bad for it.xx

I didn't get to update yesterday as work was so manic...I got home and had dinner and fell straight to sleep.
So food for yesterday was...

B:
Blueberries (0)
Strawberries (0)
Nice biscuit (1)

S:
Gingerbread Man (2)

L:
Ryvita x 4 (4)
Peanut butter (3)

S:
Sultanas (2)
Muller light (2)

D:
Chicken korma and rice (17)

S:
2 tsp sugar (1)
Carrot and walnut cake (7)

Used:
35/35 daily
4/49 weekly (10/49 total)

Hope you're all having a good week so far xx

food looked good yesterday hun :) x

Thanks hun xx

Such a busy day at work today...and it's been raining so heavily here with thunder and lightning. I'm hoping it stops soon otherwise when I get off my bus I'm in for a wet walk home :-/

Food for today...

B:
20g golden nuggets (2)
Chocolate digestive (2)

S:
Apple (0)
Muller light (2)

L:
Ryvita x 3 (3)
Peanut butter (3)

S:
Gingerbread Man (2)

D:
Chicken and veg stir fry with noodles (9)

S:
Chocolate cake (6)
1/4 pint semi skimmed milk (2)
4tsp sugar (2)

Used:
33/35 daily
0/2 activity
0/49 weekly (10/49 total)

Will update later as not sure on points for dinner.
Hope you all are having a nice day.xxx

Last edited:
did u get wet on walk home?

we supposed to been having a storm today but its belted down n then sun came out .... repeat.... repeat.... repeat!!! x

The rain just now is awful here (Glasgow) I had to stop at a shop on the way to work on Monday and by new pumps and tights to wear as when I left the sun was out!!

I love chicken korma!! Your stir fry shouldn't have been too many points xx

did u get wet on walk home?

we supposed to been having a storm today but its belted down n then sun came out .... repeat.... repeat.... repeat!!! x

I got a little wet but not much as OH left work early to bring me an umbrella. xx

The rain just now is awful here (Glasgow) I had to stop at a shop on the way to work on Monday and by new pumps and tights to wear as when I left the sun was out!!

I love chicken korma!! Your stir fry shouldn't have been too many points xx

Wow sounds like you had it even worse than us. Stir fry was 9 points so that's good. xx

Today has been a bad day for food. It is OH's birthday so he wanted to go to the cafe for breakfast and I caved and had a fry up. Then we went to a friends and they made us lunch and I couldn't even begin to point it.
So I'm just writing off today and back on it tomorrow. I don't think I'll lose anything again this week as I have my best friends 30th night out on Saturday so will be having cocktails which I have no idea how to point. But at least if I point what I can and try to not use my weeklies for the next 2 days then I'll minimise the damage.

Hope everyone's having a good week.xx

I got a little wet but not much as OH left work early to bring me an umbrella. xx

Wow sounds like you had it even worse than us. Stir fry was 9 points so that's good. xx

Today has been a bad day for food. It is OH's birthday so he wanted to go to the cafe for breakfast and I caved and had a fry up. Then we went to a friends and they made us lunch and I couldn't even begin to point it.
So I'm just writing off today and back on it tomorrow. I don't think I'll lose anything again this week as I have my best friends 30th night out on Saturday so will be having cocktails which I have no idea how to point. But at least if I point what I can and try to not use my weeklies for the next 2 days then I'll minimise the damage.

Hope everyone's having a good week.xx

I don't think special occasions count, no one should have to watch and count what they eat especially when its someones birthday, everyone should have cake lol xxxx

I agree too. Part of our battle with weight loss is dealing with ups & downs and special occasions. We need to make the diet work for us and as long as you are on plan most of the time you are doing well!

Xx

Thanks girls :) x

So today was back on track but I know tomorrow won't be as my friend is taking me out to lunch as a thank you for supporting and helping her with her new baby. Then Saturday night is my friends 30th night out to a Brazilian bar for a meal and cocktails so no idea how to point anything. So I've decided to restart on Sunday...I know it's a cope out but I just feel I'm more likely to feel upset if I try to point when I already know there's no way I will be able to point everything.
So I shall just not weigh in this week and restart (sunday).
Hope you guys are all having a good week...so glad it's Friday tomorrow! xx

Thanks girls :) x

So today was back on track but I know tomorrow won't be as my friend is taking me out to lunch as a thank you for supporting and helping her with her new baby. Then Saturday night is my friends 30th night out to a Brazilian bar for a meal and cocktails so no idea how to point anything. So I've decided to restart on Sunday...I know it's a cope out but I just feel I'm more likely to feel upset if I try to point when I already know there's no way I will be able to point everything.
So I shall just not weigh in this week and restart (sunday).
Hope you guys are all having a good week...so glad it's Friday tomorrow! xx

I would do exactly what you are doing. Unless you are going to a chain restaurant that's on the app then it's impossible to point and the guilt takes all the fun out of it. So enjoy your weekend and get back on it us Sunday. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back