lazybum diary

ala

Hello all,

So I thought a diary would keep me on track while i try to lose weight.... In the past few months I have put on loads of weight, and enough is enough.... its time to shift it!

I started officially yesterday, so weigh-in for my first week isnt for a while yet! The first 2 weeks of starting a diet are always the hardest I find! I think its coz its working out a new routine or something... anyways I figured if I keep a diary here ill be more likely to shame myself into sticking to my plans. I started on a wednesday... seemed like a good day to start and also new years eve... that way its not a new years resolution because then it would be doomed from the start! hehe....

Im so dedicated ive even switched from sugar to sweetner in my tea... which actually isnt as bad as I anticipated! so yay!

Now I need to get active too.... Ill have to dig my Davina workout dvd out from wherever its been buried! Yikes!

Anyways i think ill use this diary to distract me from thinking about food too much till i settle into a routine...

But thats enough rambling for now!

:wave_cry: wish me luck/determination/whatever else might be useful or just fun!

Hello all,

So I thought a diary would keep me on track while i try to lose weight.... In the past few months I have put on loads of weight, and enough is enough.... its time to shift it!

I started officially yesterday, so weigh-in for my first week isnt for a while yet! The first 2 weeks of starting a diet are always the hardest I find! I think its coz its working out a new routine or something... anyways I figured if I keep a diary here ill be more likely to shame myself into sticking to my plans. I started on a wednesday... seemed like a good day to start and also new years eve... that way its not a new years resolution because then it would be doomed from the start! hehe....

Im so dedicated ive even switched from sugar to sweetner in my tea... which actually isnt as bad as I anticipated! so yay!

Now I need to get active too.... Ill have to dig my Davina workout dvd out from wherever its been buried! Yikes!

Anyways i think ill use this diary to distract me from thinking about food too much till i settle into a routine...

But thats enough rambling for now!

:wave_cry: wish me luck/determination/whatever else might be useful or just fun!

Off you go down that road to success!!! Well done.....:shifter::party0011::greenapple:

Good luck with your weight loss journey!!!

~Silence~

hello Isis (love the name btw!) and Silence! Thanks for your support... well so far ive been fabulous and stuck to all the healthy eating and going for an apple (yes fruit!!!!) instead of my usual chocolate/crisps when i feel peckish!! woohoo! weigh in on wednesday so we'll see!

Although ive been feeling so down lately... the world is a crappy place! This war in Gaza is freaking me out! My in-laws are there and its real scary! And i feel so useless over here not able to do anything to help and I feel so shallow worrying about a diet when they are in such a terrible situation!! :S

Anyways will keep popping in whenever I can to keep myself motivated!

Silence... you're doing so well! Keep going! And good luck Isis.. just starting up? When are your weigh-in days? Good luck xx

so i ate burger king yesterday (not ALL of it...a veggie burger and fries and sprite....) BUT i was starving and had a hectic day and it was my only meal so it really doesnt count... funny thing is i dont even like those burgers but i was at that point where i just needed to eat!
oh well... ive been good otherwise and have lost 3lbs this week! woohoo! one more than i was aiming for! yay! also ive dug up my davina dvd coz gym prices in my area are ridiculous (the gym near mine quoted me £66 per month!!! :eek: i almost had a heart attack!) so ill be getting into my dvds soon (when i work up the motivation!)

Don't worry about the burger king too much... its over and done with and it won't hurt you that much. One thing to remember is that planning and preparation in the future will help you stick to your plan and not have to resort to burger king. :p
Well done on the 3lb loss... that's brill! Keep it up!

~Silence~

Back