LC extra lite cheese triangles

xnatalie81x

Back on plan so can anyone tell me how many of these i can have as a B choice. Am doing extra easy :) today

You can have 6 of these little beauties for a HEXA - make sure they are Extra Lite though.

Six! Can be taken as an A choice or as a B choice on either plan - Get munchin' - lol!

Thanks guys! LC XL are 2 for £2 in tesco so i had:

pasta, chicken and 6 lc xtra lite.

Am trying extra easy this time! 2nd time lucky ;)

o and a packet of ham for brekkie lol

The Laughing Cow Extra Light are on offer at Asda ~ 2 pks for £1.50

I like these but 6 is far too many, and finding something to eat them on is hard, currently using the scan bran from group, but its like eating an old boot.

If you don't want 6 then syn them. They are only a syn each!
Try Ryvita Wholegrain crackerbread, you get 6 for a B choice and they are lovely.

Asda are doing the 16 pack for a £1.00 now too, I got some today. I love them and have been a life saver for me, usually put it on toast or in a Jacket spud instead of butter :)

I like these but 6 is far too many, and finding something to eat them on is hard, currently using the scan bran from group, but its like eating an old boot.

I like them on apple slices, or tomato slices or rolled up with smoked salmon, cooked ham. Or make 'sauce' for pasta with them.

i use the laughing cows on scan bran also but i'll also put a dash of sweet chilli or mango chutney on as well! has anyone tried microwaving the triangle cheeses?

Back