Le Creuset mini lasagne dishes for one!!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks, I just thought I'd let you in on something I discovered today!! I've been inspired to buy some mini lasagne type dishes so that I can cook various bakes and things in individual dishes- I just love the idea of that! Anyway, I started shopping around and was finding them all very pricey!! My favourite ones were the orange Le Creuset ones (I have a lot of Le Creuset pans and cookware) but in John Lewis they were £15 each! (YIKES- I wanted 4!!) So on a whim I popped into TK Maxx and low and behold, they had exactly the same ones for £5.99 and there wasn't a mark or chip on them, so if they were seconds they had a funny way of showing it!! I thought I'd share this because for the quality I thought they were a bargain! Can't wait to make lots of mini cottage pies, lasagnes, pasta bakes, aubergine mozzerella bake (from last SW mag) Perfect!!X

Great find! I could do with something like that :)

People often think that TKMaxx is only for clothes (and shoes and handbags!!) but it is great for homewares as well. I often go into the Reading one when I am at that end of town.

(The Pound shop is next door, and the 99p shop is next to that, so I take my shopping trolley and go on a bargain hunting trip!)

garfield would be impressed ;)

He would indeed!! LOL! My fave quote from Garfield the movie (great film) was when Jon told him off when he got home to find Garfield had scoffed all the lasagnes and Garfield said " It wasn't my fault, the lasagne started it....!" Legendary!! X

Back