Leaders leaving

Loser85

Gold Member
I know im doing Discover now but i need an answer for this. My leader put out notices tonight that this meeting was to be the last one. Shes resigning due to lots of personal things and i totally understand. Thing is the next nearest meetings leader is a total witch. (half pound losses just arnt good enough she says) Im not wanting to do ww via the net as i need weigh ins. Am i best just looking for other meetings not too far from me? Will swapping over be easy??

Thanks in advance

Lisa xx

no one to take over as there isnt enough trained people apparantly so the class is just closing. Tis a real shame as she was a brilliant leader.

No way, thats why im trying to find a new meeting to transfer to. I really need that WI everyweek. If i was to do online WW id gain back everything ive lost so far in a bloody week!

Is there one a little further out you can attend?

Is there anyone at the meeting who you could get together with and weigh in at Boots or a home each week and encourage each other. The only other thing I can think of is that you train to be a leader and run the meeting.

Ive found a group that runs at 10am on a saturday. Would be fine for now, but if my job comes off then ill be working at that time.
Not worth me trying to be a leader just now, got too much to lose and im not in the right place yet for motivating others.

Its annoying, but I have to drive about a half hour to class as its the only one that suits me. We have no weekend classes here, and with work and my college course, and my daughters extra-curricular activities, its the only one I can get to. I cannot stay tonight, so will be doing an hour round trip just to wi!

Think ill go for the saturday am meeting and if the job comes off then ill have to swap or weigh in at the hosp on my break. Thanks for the advice :)

Back