Putting weight on when doing propoints

suzyqirnbru

Hi everyone was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I started ww 5 weeks ago, need to loose at least 7 stone :( was told my propoints allowance was 40 per day. Week 1 loss 0 Week 2 loss 1lb Week 3 loss 0 week 4 loss 1/2 week 5 gain 3lbs. I said to leader can u explain this give me some help tell me where im going wrong answer I got was "YOU must be eating too much !" I came out of meeting and cried my eyes out. I can put my hand on heart and say i have not cheated once, I didnt eat my extra 49 pp at all. I am desperate to loose weight as I have booked a holiday for july in turkey:). I did the Discover plan a few years back and lost 3 stone. Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Putting weight on when doin propoints

Hi Suzy,

I'm not surprised you were upset hun, I would have been too. She shouldn't have made you feel bad. It may have been a simple reason why you have put on. TOTM, a heavy meal before weigh in, too much fruit perhaps? Did she ask to see your trackers?

I've seen pro points work really well for people, but it also didn't work for me. I'm not sure why as I followed it spot on when I did it as I always do when I'm focussed, but it didn't shift. Eventually I decided that I couldn't be bothered to learn a new programme that wasn't working for me when I knew the old programme inside out and it worked.

This time I'm back on discover and its like putting my slippers on. So easy and I'm loving it.

I assume as you're on this board that you are thinking off coming back to discover. I think you need to go with what works best for you hun, i HAVE to see results or what's the point? You could keep on pro points for a few more weeks but ask someone to check your tracker perhaps, or go back to discover, in which case there are some lovely people on here for support (as you won't be able to go to classes) x

Hi, having been on WW since 2009 I managed to lose 3 stone on the Discover plan. Started PP which I have never got on with. Now decided to go back to Discover and hope for a 10lbs weight loss!

Back